• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• argadorn

• hyderabad_haleem

• SeemaLekka

• kakatiya

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LivingLegend said:

outback 3.6R Limited ki 35k avutadi kada uncle ? is it worth ?

personally nenu some times regret avutha....base model 25 k ...mana car ki after taxes 38 k ....duram nunchi chusthay teda teliyadu....

Just now, argadorn said:

personally nenu some times regret avutha....base model 25 k ...mana car ki after taxes 38 k ....duram nunchi chusthay teda teliyadu....

i feel that if you are going for subaru better get a basic one with all features and make sure you are not spending more than 30K...if you want more hp and a v6 engine then go for other brands..what say ?

Just now, argadorn said:

full high end aithey u get all options kadha man...some people say technology is waste adhi idhi ani but once you start using it in right way you will feel its great..

na deggara 2016 legacy undi...everyday office ki 30 miles povali..adaptive cruise lo petti vadilestha anthe...lane keep assist also, one two weeks antey drive enjoy chestham but everyday antey thikka lesthadi...

and right now all Subaru have adaptive cruise and lane keep assist...its worth only if you know its value...

7 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

outback 3.6R Limited ki 35k avutadi kada uncle ? is it worth ?

35 k evaru icharu offer niku?..

I will tell you what I did.

first nenu oka dealer deggarki pothe vadu 36k annadu...3.6 legacy ..antey car inka release avvaledhu so demand ekkuva undey due to total technology change..

goto true car.com..search for the car you want wround 100 miles..tru car vodu oka price isthadu...say 34,500...take that price and call a dealer near by you and ask if he can give less than that price or match the price..if he gave lesser price, then take it to other dealer and negotiate showing the lesser price quoted by dealer...ila oka 4-5 dealers tho matladithey you will know how much the car price will go lower....definitely 3-4k easy ga save cheyochu...

I got my car for 30k on road...high end..its great price..i negotiated with 12 dealers...

one of my friend bought jaguar...he first got true car price as 62k...after negotiating with couple of dealers he got it for 56 k on road..

so konchem oopika padthey manchi deal dorkuthadi and u will save money..

if you have color preference then you might not get any discount...if u have any preference you may not get best price...they cash your preference so dealer tho matladetappudu jagratthaga matladu..don't show desperation on color or interior etc..niku kavalsindhi dorkuthadi last lo pakka ga...

sorry man first time Dbing andhuke intha pedda pedda ga type chesthunna....will slowly learn how to get to the point ...

8 minutes ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

35 k evaru icharu offer niku?..

I will tell you what I did.

first nenu oka dealer deggarki pothe vadu 36k annadu...3.6 legacy ..antey car inka release avvaledhu so demand ekkuva undey due to total technology change..

goto true car.com..search for the car you want wround 100 miles..tru car vodu oka price isthadu...say 34,500...take that price and call a dealer near by you and ask if he can give less than that price or match the price..if he gave lesser price, then take it to other dealer and negotiate showing the lesser price quoted by dealer...ila oka 4-5 dealers tho matladithey you will know how much the car price will go lower....definitely 3-4k easy ga save cheyochu...

I got my car for 30k on road...high end..its great price..i negotiated with 12 dealers...

one of my friend bought jaguar...he first got true car price as 62k...after negotiating with couple of dealers he got it for 56 k on road..

so konchem oopika padthey manchi deal dorkuthadi and u will save money..

if you have color preference then you might not get any discount...if u have any preference you may not get best price...they cash your preference so dealer tho matladetappudu jagratthaga matladu..don't show desperation on color or interior etc..niku kavalsindhi dorkuthadi last lo pakka ga...

sorry man first time Dbing andhuke intha pedda pedda ga type chesthunna....will slowly learn how to get to the point ...

GP.

12 hours ago, AryaD said:

Planning to get an SUV with Hp above 200 and thinking of getting either outback V6 or Acuta RDX . I felt RDX is interior is small and congested . Outback is spacious but interior does not look fancy ? Are there other options available in the market ? My budget is 40k . What's your take on RDX and outback .auto  Experts please advice .

RDX waste, Acura is nothing but a Honda with leather interior , not worth the extra money n its not true luxury brand. Outback is the best crossover in that segment n exceptional resale/reliability/driving, go for it

Subaru interior alane vuntai..they are standard..

They can go fancy but.. trust me after 10 years they look same...standard as always.

1 hour ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

full high end aithey u get all options kadha man...some people say technology is waste adhi idhi ani but once you start using it in right way you will feel its great..

na deggara 2016 legacy undi...everyday office ki 30 miles povali..adaptive cruise lo petti vadilestha anthe...lane keep assist also, one two weeks antey drive enjoy chestham but everyday antey thikka lesthadi...

and right now all Subaru have adaptive cruise and lane keep assist...its worth only if you know its value...

yeah na car ki kuda undhi....i enjoy it too...nenu weekly 400 miles kottutha...cruise lo petti vadilesthay adey theskelthundhi....good features...but nenu anedhi enthaina subaru subare acura acura ye ga ani...

33 minutes ago, argadorn said:

yeah na car ki kuda undhi....i enjoy it too...nenu weekly 400 miles kottutha...cruise lo petti vadilesthay adey theskelthundhi....good features...but nenu anedhi enthaina subaru subare acura acura ye ga ani...

yeah thakkuva rate ki Subaru lo unna features endhulonu undavu...

36 minutes ago, argadorn said:

eyesight vundha.. explain about that

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

eyesight vundha.. explain about that

yeah bro i have that..cruise lo pettesthay front cars distance adjust chesukovali...then front car slow chesukuna sudden evadiana vachina slow avuthundhi malli thanu fast ga velthay mana car speed automatic ga cruise spped ki velthudnhi...

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

yeah bro i have that..cruise lo pettesthay front cars distance adjust chesukovali...then front car slow chesukuna sudden evadiana vachina slow avuthundhi malli thanu fast ga velthay mana car speed automatic ga cruise spped ki velthudnhi...

eye sight feature ki extra entha pay chesavu ?

38 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

eye sight is the best feature in Subaru..Honda and Hyundai lo kuda undi but not that standard compared to Subaru...

Subaru eye sight lo adaptive cruise control untadi: you can select the distance between your car and the front car(upto 4 cars distance), anthe cruise lo pedthey adhe pothai, adhe slow aithai and adhe pick up avthadi based on your front car.

inka oka button untadi, you can call Subaru customer care directly from that number, niku gas aipoina, tire flat aina, em issue aina aa button press chesthe ventaney help vasthadi...

and the biggest advantage is it Eyesight will track your vehicle continuously 24/7. antey ni car ekkado undi parking lot lo, nuv office lo unnav anuko, evado ni car ni unlock cheyaniki try chesthe you will be immediately notified with email. Ni car tires lo pressure thakkuva aina you will be notified immediately. Nuv ekkadaina lost aipoyav anuko, and you may be in danger anuko, then you can press that button for help. they will send cops or necessary persons to help you out...

inka maps are too good. Same google maps laga ne untadi and it actually tells you to turn right on gas station(instead of telling you to turn right on some street where we struggle most of the times to see the street names). Totally cool technology. 

43 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

eyesight okatay evvadu navigation tho  vasthudndhi 3k anukunta...bagundhi kani feature...