Outback vs RDX

AryaD

5 minutes ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

eye sight is the best feature in Subaru..Honda and Hyundai lo kuda undi but not that standard compared to Subaru...

Subaru eye sight lo adaptive cruise control untadi: you can select the distance between your car and the front car(upto 4 cars distance), anthe cruise lo pedthey adhe pothai, adhe slow aithai and adhe pick up avthadi based on your front car.

inka oka button untadi, you can call Subaru customer care directly from that number, niku gas aipoina, tire flat aina, em issue aina aa button press chesthe ventaney help vasthadi...

and the biggest advantage is it Eyesight will track your vehicle continuously 24/7. antey ni car ekkado undi parking lot lo, nuv office lo unnav anuko, evado ni car ni unlock cheyaniki try chesthe you will be immediately notified with email. Ni car tires lo pressure thakkuva aina you will be notified immediately. Nuv ekkadaina lost aipoyav anuko, and you may be in danger anuko, then you can press that button for help. they will send cops or necessary persons to help you out...

inka maps are too good. Same google maps laga ne untadi and it actually tells you to turn right on gas station(instead of telling you to turn right on some street where we struggle most of the times to see the street names). Totally cool technology. 

evanni add chesthe total entha avuddi outback?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• argadorn

• hyderabad_haleem

• SeemaLekka

• kakatiya

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

eye sight is the best feature in Subaru..Honda and Hyundai lo kuda undi but not that standard compared to Subaru...

Subaru eye sight lo adaptive cruise control untadi: you can select the distance between your car and the front car(upto 4 cars distance), anthe cruise lo pedthey adhe pothai, adhe slow aithai and adhe pick up avthadi based on your front car.

inka oka button untadi, you can call Subaru customer care directly from that number, niku gas aipoina, tire flat aina, em issue aina aa button press chesthe ventaney help vasthadi...

and the biggest advantage is it Eyesight will track your vehicle continuously 24/7. antey ni car ekkado undi parking lot lo, nuv office lo unnav anuko, evado ni car ni unlock cheyaniki try chesthe you will be immediately notified with email. Ni car tires lo pressure thakkuva aina you will be notified immediately. Nuv ekkadaina lost aipoyav anuko, and you may be in danger anuko, then you can press that button for help. they will send cops or necessary persons to help you out...

inka maps are too good. Same google maps laga ne untadi and it actually tells you to turn right on gas station(instead of telling you to turn right on some street where we struggle most of the times to see the street names). Totally cool technology. 

explain how to do that....

31 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

outback entha avuddho telwadhu...these options are included with eyesight technology in all Subaru vehicles except wrx...

33 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

v4 with all features 34.1k   v6 37 to 38 k all features....v4 with premium antay no leature seats kinda stuff 30 to 31 k 

I have outback 2.5i limited edition(35k onroad with luxury package).. the only regret i feel about my car is performance (when i drive my friend's cars v6).. I suggest you to take 3.5R model...

Eye sight is a great feature.. I saved three times with a big hit..It applied the brakes automatically... towards office commute i use adoptive cruise control every day...If you are in a heavy traffic (like bumper to bumper), you can't drive the way the car drive automatically.. You may do mistakes by looking outside or looking at phone, but your subaru car will never do mistake.. Harmon Kardon 12-speaker is awesome..Keyless entry if you have your keys in your pocket when you are near by door...

I shopped around several premium cars...Subaru 3.5R matches BMW X3...with almost all the same features you will see a difference of 15k..

Mana mentality ki Subaru is the best..takkuva price with all the features in the market..

If you go with a brand value one day you will regret with the lack of features.. Go for subaru..

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

hello nadhi 2016 bandey ....

lol avna..

ok nuv em special ga set cheyanavsaram ledhu...eppudaina ni vehicle danger lo untey niku automatic ga ,mail vasthundi..oh you need to setup your account in Subaru when you purchased the vehicle..dealer gadu chepthadu account create chesko online ani..

paina sos ani blue color lo button untadi chudu (eye sight unna deggara ni car lo), aa button click chesthe call velthadi Subaru vallaki, okasari try chey...

1 minute ago, pillirevanth said:

I have outback 2.5i limited edition(35k onroad with luxury package).. the only regret i feel about my car is performance (when i drive my friend's cars v6).. I suggest you to take 3.5R model...

Eye sight is a great feature.. I saved three times with a big hit..It applied the brakes automatically... towards office commute i use adoptive cruise control every day...If you are in a heavy traffic (like bumper to bumper), you can't drive the way the car drive automatically.. You may do mistakes by looking outside or looking at phone, but your subaru car will never do mistake.. Harmon Kardon 12-speaker is awesome..Keyless entry if you have your keys in your pocket when you are near by door...

I shopped around several premium cars...Subaru 3.5R matches BMW X3...with almost all the same features you will see a difference of 15k..

Mana mentality ki Subaru is the best..takkuva price with all the features in the market..

If you go with a brand value one day you will regret with the lack of features.. Go for subaru..

ide nee 1st car aa annai..@3$%

Just now, idibezwada said:

ide nee 1st car aa annai..@3$%

what he meant is ...button kuda nokkanavasaramu ledhu...just door handle pull chestahy unlock avuthudnhi  ani ....but its not new feature any ways....

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

what he meant is ...button kuda nokkanavasaramu ledhu...just door handle pull chestahy unlock avuthudnhi  ani ....but its not new feature any ways....

idi naa carlo kuda undi...infact maa frndsgadi 2014 Camrylo kuda undi..@3$%

3 minutes ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

lol avna..

ok nuv em special ga set cheyanavsaram ledhu...eppudaina ni vehicle danger lo untey niku automatic ga ,mail vasthundi..oh you need to setup your account in Subaru when you purchased the vehicle..dealer gadu chepthadu account create chesko online ani..

paina sos ani blue color lo button untadi chudu (eye sight unna deggara ni car lo), aa button click chesthe call velthadi Subaru vallaki, okasari try chey...

ohk thanks.... sign up avutha

but there were few defects in 2016 model I observed..

1. volume inka tune chese buttons don't have lights on them..so night drive chesetappudu aa buttons sarigga kanipinchavu if you want to operate.ofcourse you have buttons on your steering wheel too but the original buttons are not visible.

2. gas tank cover has a defect. now it has been fixed I guess...defect is once you lock the gas tank cover, it wont open again. lopala edho struck aipothadi..ila chala sarlu aindi naku frustration ochindi...gas aipothadi, fill chesdham antey gas cover open avvadhu...I got it fixed with dealer. it is known issue for all 2016 Subaru models

3. access key car deggara untey chalu, you can open driver side door and on the car...by mistake ni pocket lo access key undi, mi friend car door open chesadu anuko, because u and your friends both are near the car, then mi friend car on chesi drive cheyochu, even though you are outside the car and hold the access key with you. when your friend stops the car somewhere then it wont start again unless you have access key...this is a biggest bug which I discovered recently...

by mistake keys trunk paina vadilesi, nenu car lo kurchuni on chesi around 15 miles daka vellipoya...then on my dashboard I see "Access key not available"..oriniii ani malli tirigi vachi chusthey parking lot lo key undey alagey...