Outback vs RDX

AryaD

23 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

I have outback 2.5i limited edition(35k onroad with luxury package).. the only regret i feel about my car is performance (when i drive my friend's cars v6).. I suggest you to take 3.5R model...

Eye sight is a great feature.. I saved three times with a big hit..It applied the brakes automatically... towards office commute i use adoptive cruise control every day...If you are in a heavy traffic (like bumper to bumper), you can't drive the way the car drive automatically.. You may do mistakes by looking outside or looking at phone, but your subaru car will never do mistake.. Harmon Kardon 12-speaker is awesome..Keyless entry if you have your keys in your pocket when you are near by door...

I shopped around several premium cars...Subaru 3.5R matches BMW X3...with almost all the same features you will see a difference of 15k..

Mana mentality ki Subaru is the best..takkuva price with all the features in the market..

If you go with a brand value one day you will regret with the lack of features.. Go for subaru..

eye sight tapa nuvu sepinavi ani anni cars lo untunayi 

eyesight ,  high end rdx lo untadi kadha? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• argadorn

• hyderabad_haleem

• SeemaLekka

• kakatiya

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

full high end aithey u get all options kadha man...some people say technology is waste adhi idhi ani but once you start using it in right way you will feel its great..

na deggara 2016 legacy undi...everyday office ki 30 miles povali..adaptive cruise lo petti vadilestha anthe...lane keep assist also, one two weeks antey drive enjoy chestham but everyday antey thikka lesthadi...

and right now all Subaru have adaptive cruise and lane keep assist...its worth only if you know its value...

tech package like Blind Spot indicator, Lane Assist etc etc is good to have..........initially I used to think, ilanti extra features isthe, driving perfection raadu.....tech package lekunda driving nerchukunte perfect driver avthamu ani.......which is true in a way. Kaani sometimes driving concentration koncham thagguthundi....cell messages / phone lo driving directions chudatam / radio-music selections ilantivi chesthu, sudden ga few sec's out of control lo veltham.....that is when these hi-fi tech features will save life. So I strongly recommend to go for hi-end features....regardless of which ever car you buy

For SOS features ie pressing buttons to get help during emergencies u have to pay $150 per year as subscription fees.

eyesight includes adaptive cruise, lane departure warning, lane assist and precollision warning and braking. blindspot monitoring comes with rear traffic alert and automativ braking with pedestrian detection.

some subarus are quite noisy inside.  be prepared for that.

and adaptive cruise ki..u shud still handle steering. it adjusts only speed.

9 hours ago, argadorn said:

yeah bro i have that..cruise lo pettesthay front cars distance adjust chesukovali...then front car slow chesukuna sudden evadiana vachina slow avuthundhi malli thanu fast ga velthay mana car speed automatic ga cruise spped ki velthudnhi...

http://www.hileysubaru.com/new/Subaru/2017-Subaru-Outback-fort+worth+tx-7dafb26d0a0e0a6b204ca8fd2d2bbe90.htm?searchDepth=42:48