Personal loan help

Bajanlal

Bhayyas,

did anyone of you applied personal loan here in US.? Entha varaku osthadhi loan? Em reason chepochu.? And eh bank la easy ga osthadhi.? Entha varaku untundhi interest rate?

evaraina apply chesthe cheppundri koncham

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• bradbell

• argadorn

• Maryadaramanna

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

apply Citi Bank Diamond preferred card and you can get loan upto $10,000 based on your credti score. IF credit score is   good, then once the card arrives, you can call them and ask to increase the credit limit to wahtever amount you want. They will send two cheques by mail along with your credit card. So once they increase your credit limit, then do balance transfer by depositing the cheque in your checking account.

As of my knowledge maa friend gadu apply chesadu...

and Federal banks ekkuava isthara close to $25k... obviously it depends on your score and pay checks... if you open an account with me then its a more advantage to negotiate on the loan amnt...

1 hour ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

As of my knowledge maa friend gadu apply chesadu...

and Federal banks ekkuava isthara close to $25k... obviously it depends on your score and pay checks... if you open an account with me then its a more advantage to negotiate on the loan amnt...

ante nu loanlu isthava mann?

1 hour ago, Maryadaramanna said:

last yr naa score 670 vunde, DCU vaadu 5k ichaadu @13.5 apr

5k ki loan pettava that too @13.5 apr ? simple ga balance transfer thiskunte poyedi ga man 

I heard that there is a way to get loan with 0% APR if you pay within a certain period of time (something like 18-21 months ),does anyone have any details on this ?

7 minutes ago, oreo said:

I heard that there is a way to get loan with 0% APR if you pay within a certain period of time (something like 18-21 months ),does anyone have any details on this ?

enka loan endhuku free ga evvu anu.....credit cards okatay chestahyi alaga...intially open cards tho benifits evi...

19 minutes ago, oreo said:

banks kooda charity chestaya? 

1 hour ago, bradbell said:

apply Citi Bank Diamond preferred card and you can get loan upto $10,000 based on your credti score. IF credit score is   good, then once the card arrives, you can call them and ask to increase the credit limit to wahtever amount you want. They will send two cheques by mail along with your credit card. So once they increase your credit limit, then do balance transfer by depositing the cheque in your checking account.

First of all that is not loan. That will be balance transfer. Again, you dont know what the credit limit will be. Another thing - citi does a hard pull when applying AND when extending the line of credit. So 2 hard pulls for a card on which you are speculating the line of credit is not at all suggested.

Just now, phatposts said:

First of all that is not loan. That will be balance transfer. Again, you dont know what the credit limit will be. Another thing - citi does a hard pull when applying AND when extending the line of credit. So 2 hard pulls for a card on which you are speculating the line of credit is not at all suggested.

Do you know if they run credit check two times in a week, it will be considered as one hard check.

yes this is not a loan. it is balance transfer. nobody will give loan without interest charges.

for balance transfer Citi is offering 21 months zero interest. now you decide which one is better option..

2 minutes ago, bradbell said:

Do you know if they run credit check two times in a week, it will be considered as one hard check.

yes this is not a loan. it is balance transfer. nobody will give loan without interest charges.

for balance transfer Citi is offering 21 months zero interest. now you decide which one is better option..

5-10k ithe ee option bane untadi, kani 25k kavali ante? 

Moreover credit card lo balance ekkuva unnani days mana credit score worst gane untadi, as long as your balance goes below 10-30%

Personal loan ithe only pull chesinapudu oka 20 points potayemo, but your credit score doesn't change much