pellayaka pellam affair gurinchi telisithe.........

chitti_naidu

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rowwdy

• bongu_balraj

• jaffadaffa007

• samajaaragamana

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, chitti_naidu said:

enthaina mana property ni evado encroach chesadu ane thought ee sagam sampesthundi kada baa

Mana property manchidi aithe avaru encroach aina reject chestadi so better be careful after marriage.

1 minute ago, rowwdy said:

Mana property manchidi aithe avaru encroach aina reject chestadi so better be careful after marriage.

Ammaylu ki kavalasina quality adi ....()>>

3 minutes ago, jaffadaffa007 said:

Ammaylu ki kavalasina quality adi ....()>>

am chestam ippudu dabbu,life vadu, intlo parents vadu , mogudu  vadu maade(dick) muddu ani tiruguthunaru.....@3$%

2 hours ago, eladom said:

Aa experience valla neeku advantage ani santoshapadathavu.....plus lot of savings....

Btw...naaku telisina chaala mandhi vuncles regular Backpage customers bcoz of lack of skills n cooperation at home and less savings....

LOL..

This is the craziest story I have yet heard in my life, This guy is everything awesome aesthetically. While he was returning to his Flying Club on the bus he boarded, there were also a newly wed couple who could not get their seats together. They had a seat each in two rows. One was besides my friend and the other besides another creepy looking guy. Since he wouldn't exchange seats and shift beside the creepy guy, the husband took the seat with the creepy guy and let his wife sit besides him. The wife is obviously drop dead gorgeous and the guy is about average. Half way through the journey this girl aligns her thighs with my friend. At first he did not seem to notice but then she kept touching; he looked at her to make sure she wasn't sleeping and she wasn't. She met eyes with him and give him a wicked smile. This guy, the dick he is, got super excited at the prospect of playing with someone else's wife with the husband just sitting right behind her and obliged. The girl took out a shawl and put it on herself, he did the same. His hands were exploring all the mounds and valleys underneath. His words verbatim - she felt like a perfect blend of cotton candy and silk that was on fire. But there is only so much you can do on a bus. So the girl started talking to her husband about her plans about what hotels they booked, would there be a pickup, which all places they would go. He had to disembark mid way, but he continued the journey till where they went, booked a room in the same hotel and he did her for the next three days whenever her husband had to go out for whatever reason.  This is the kinkiest thing yet. He later said that it was probably crazy or revenge sex. It was an arranged marriage and she had to break off her relationship with her boyfriend and this way her way of venting out. By the looks of it, she did look haunted and hauntingly beautiful.

1 minute ago, bongu_balraj said:

This is the craziest story I have yet heard in my life, This guy is everything awesome aesthetically. While he was returning to his Flying Club on the bus he boarded, there were also a newly wed couple who could not get their seats together. They had a seat each in two rows. One was besides my friend and the other besides another creepy looking guy. Since he wouldn't exchange seats and shift beside the creepy guy, the husband took the seat with the creepy guy and let his wife sit besides him. The wife is obviously drop dead gorgeous and the guy is about average. Half way through the journey this girl aligns her thighs with my friend. At first he did not seem to notice but then she kept touching; he looked at her to make sure she wasn't sleeping and she wasn't. She met eyes with him and give him a wicked smile. This guy, the dick he is, got super excited at the prospect of playing with someone else's wife with the husband just sitting right behind her and obliged. The girl took out a shawl and put it on herself, he did the same. His hands were exploring all the mounds and valleys underneath. His words verbatim - she felt like a perfect blend of cotton candy and silk that was on fire. But there is only so much you can do on a bus. So the girl started talking to her husband about her plans about what hotels they booked, would there be a pickup, which all places they would go. He had to disembark mid way, but he continued the journey till where they went, booked a room in the same hotel and he did her for the next three days whenever her husband had to go out for whatever reason.  This is the kinkiest thing yet. He later said that it was probably crazy or revenge sex. It was an arranged marriage and she had to break off her relationship with her boyfriend and this way her way of venting out. By the looks of it, she did look haunted and hauntingly beautiful.

babu in single line in telugu please....we are PK fans unable to understnad.....

7 minutes ago, bongu_balraj said:

is it telugu couple story ?

6 minutes ago, bongu_balraj said:

Pellam, Mogudu Honeymoon ki vellaru, Bus lo seats oka dagar dorkaledhu. mogudu oka VP pakkana kurchuni, pellam ni oka kurradu abayi pakkana kurchobettadu. Night travel kada pellam ki mood ochi pakkana kurradini gookindhi, kurradu sye anadu... Tifiins ayipoyinayi. Kani pellam ki tiffins chala ledhu. andukani bus loney mogudu tho manam ye hotel lo diguthunam, room number entha ani adigindhi, mogudu cheppadu kurradu note cheskunadu. Inkey kurradu kuda ah hotel loney room tiskunadu, mogudu edo oka pani meedha bayataki velladam kurradu lopaliki velladam Bumchik Bumchik... pellam kasak la untundhi, kurradu kathi la untadu, mogudu average ga untadu ... 3 weeks honey moon mogudu tho kakunda kurraditho kuda chesindhi  pellam... Idhanta enduku chesav ani kurradu adigithey, Naa boyfriend nunchi vida deesi naa mogudiki ichi pelli chesaru andukani revenge tiskuntunna ani chepindhi .....

2 minutes ago, bongu_balraj said:

Pellam, Mogudu Honeymoon ki vellaru, Bus lo seats oka dagar dorkaledhu. mogudu oka VP pakkana kurchuni, pellam ni oka kurradu abayi pakkana kurchobettadu. Night travel kada pellam ki mood ochi pakkana kurradini gookindhi, kurradu sye anadu... Tifiins ayipoyinayi. Kani pellam ki tiffins chala ledhu. andukani bus loney mogudu tho manam ye hotel lo diguthunam, room number entha ani adigindhi, mogudu cheppadu kurradu note cheskunadu. Inkey kurradu kuda ah hotel loney room tiskunadu, mogudu edo oka pani meedha bayataki velladam kurradu lopaliki velladam Bumchik Bumchik... pellam kasak la untundhi, kurradu kathi la untadu, mogudu average ga untadu ... 3 weeks honey moon mogudu tho kakunda kurraditho kuda chesindhi  pellam... Idhanta enduku chesav ani kurradu adigithey, Naa boyfriend nunchi vida deesi naa mogudiki ichi pelli chesaru andukani revenge tiskuntunna ani chepindhi .....

Amma deenemma bathayo ..ilanti vallu kuda untara...valla hubby paristhi enti

1 hour ago, bongu_balraj said:

ilanti stories vintunte ammayilu antene bhayam vesthundhi...evaadu chesukomannadu ishtam leni pelli

arranged marriage parents chesthe, vacchina mogudi meedha revenge theerchukunedhi?

psycho types laaga undhi gaa.

1 hour ago, bongu_balraj said:

nelo manchi writer unnadu.... youtube lo shorts theesi vadhulu..swathi naidu ni pettu ilanti stories ki icecreamZ