Car Title Lien Problem Issue with DCU

dasara_bullodu

15 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Title state pamputhundhi OKa pain they nee state website Loki velli registration lo lien DCu undha ledhu ani check chey nuvvu confuse aynattunnav naaku telisi DCu vaadu insurance lo DCu ni lien holder GA add chey ani pampuntadu post that mail here

2441e2v.jpg

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Thanks bhayya

aa mail vacchinappudu DCU ki call chesava ?

Yes call chesi cheppa I haven't received it yet ani and they told that u need to submit in 90 days ani

ne name lien holder ga lekapoyina parvaledhu send the title to DCU

1 minute ago, Buttertheif said:

Yes call chesi cheppa I haven't received it yet ani and they told that u need to submit in 90 days ani

Cool, thanks I will call DCU tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Buttertheif said:

loan its clear in letter man, dont know where these people come from..who cant even read properly and understand, may be from backward states like TG

4 minutes ago, Rusky said:

loan its clear in letter man, dont know where these people come from..who cant even read properly and understand, may be from backward states like TG

#~`

6 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

2441e2v.jpg

Deeni batti twi scenarios

1.)Dealer gadu registration kosam details fill chesinappudu either dcu vaadi address thappu mention cheyadam tho title vere ekkadiko anna velli undali

2.)State ppl registration lo koncham slow ga undi undali ,running behind their schedule so registration ayundakapovachu

Title lo dcu lien holder ga lekunda aithe undadhu endukante loan check unnadhe dcu peru meedha.

I got same letter last week bro. Called DCU and they said that I have to mail them my Title.

i refinanced from BOFA to DCU and my title has BOFA on it. Went to DMV and asked to change the title and they said they don't do that. So will mail my title to the address given on the letter and will follow from there .