Southwest airways baggage

vendetta

6 minutes ago, kran said:

I travelled in Southwest a few times.

Cabin luggage:

1. One small suitcase - 21" size or less, weight not checked. You should be able to lift it and store it in the overhead bin yourself

2. And one Laptop bag OR Handbag is allowed

Rice items without liquid dishes like sambar are allowed. During security check, take the box outside and place it in a bin. Southwest does not object but if the Security people object due to any reason, you should be ready to throw it in the trash can :)

They don't assign seat numbers. Check-in online as early as you can. Then you get a boarding number. At the boarding gate, you have to stand in a queue that is organized according to the boarding number (like C15, B20 etc). And when you enter the plane, you can take any vacant seat.

Message me if you want more details :)

Thank u ?

1 hour ago, kran said:

I travelled in Southwest a few times.

Cabin luggage:

1. One small suitcase - 21" size or less, weight not checked. You should be able to lift it and store it in the overhead bin yourself

2. And one Laptop bag OR Handbag is allowed

Rice items without liquid dishes like sambar are allowed. During security check, take the box outside and place it in a bin. Southwest does not object but if the Security people object due to any reason, you should be ready to throw it in the trash can :)

They don't assign seat numbers. Check-in online as early as you can. Then you get a boarding number. At the boarding gate, you have to stand in a queue that is organized according to the boarding number (like C15, B20 etc). And when you enter the plane, you can take any vacant seat.

Message me if you want more details :)

Nee opika ni thenga u rok