Sri Satya Sai baba followers unnara ikkada. Trump time gurunchi appatlone evo

Mango

2 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Fake man ..but did some good work 

he did tremondously good things to AP and chennai. That time they used to get lot of donations from abroad visitors for development works. alage ayana casual conversations 90s lo chese vaaru anta visitors tho. ala okasari US gurunchi US lo indians gurunchi evo sepparu anta. evariki ayina aa details telusu emo ani aduguthunna.

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

he did tremondously good things to AP and chennai. That time they used to get lot of donations from abroad visitors for development works. alage ayana casual conversations 90s lo chese vaaru anta visitors tho. ala okasari US gurunchi US lo indians gurunchi evo sepparu anta. evariki ayina aa details telusu emo ani aduguthunna.

Interesting Gá undi..Google chey 

16 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

i personally think such personalities are like banks to lot of big wigs.

converting black to white

i don't think this applies to him. lot of money he got is from hard rock cafe owner in 80's and 90's. with that money only drinking water projects, super speciality hospital kattaru.

16 minutes ago, Mango said:

i don't think this applies to him. lot of money he got is from hard rock cafe owner in 80's and 90's. with that money only drinking water projects, super speciality hospital kattaru.

it's your faith... everything he does has a meaning in your eyes.

13 hours ago, mastercheif said:

it's your faith... everything he does has a meaning in your eyes.

That's allegation that you think it is my faith. It is actually purely facts. i am neither devotee nor follower of him. lot of donations he received are from foreign donors. Very very less from desi donors. actually in 80's and 90's there were only foreign donors.