I have 30K Debts, no Job 7 months done successfully

Rusky

1 minute ago, Rusky said:

bro what is this ? I am not nalla no, I am Indian and good looking man. Why do you think everyone will be like you nalla guy ?

because of your profile pic we thought you are nalla.....

3 minutes ago, Rusky said:

no uncle I like her very much and even ready to marry but worried about pros and cons without me having job, she is working and making good money for a family to live 

ikkada pelli cheskunte em problem undadhu man, but do you have enough money for pelli arrangements here? 

pelli ayyaka kalise untaru kadha? ledha sakhi movie lo laga nuvvu consultancy aame back to work aa? 

you need to get a job close to her work, options konchem taggutayi unless she works in NYC or boston where there are plenty of jobs

pelli ayyaka job ventane raakapote ego problems em pettuko, like friends or aame colleagues kalisinapudu em work cheyyatle ani feel kaku, job, money are seconday, relation ship is primary

looks like she cares a lot about you, so keep your relationship healthy, endhuku chepthuna ante, chala mandhiki male egos valla ilanti situations lo godavalu avtayi, seen that plenty of times. 

25 ante, you guys are still young, dont make decisions in haste and if you do really get married respect each other and leave aside all egos. All the best bro!!

1 minute ago, Rusky said:

bro what is this ? I am not nalla no, I am Indian and good looking man. Why do you think everyone will be like you nalla guy ?

Na sangathi endhuku le ra . Ni edupu nuvu eduvu ra kulfi

1 minute ago, Lukewalker said:

ikkada pelli cheskunte em problem undadhu man, but do you have enough money for pelli arrangements here? 

pelli ayyaka kalise untaru kadha? ledha sakhi movie lo laga nuvvu consultancy aame back to work aa? 

you need to get a job close to her work, options konchem taggutayi unless she works in NYC or boston where there are plenty of jobs

pelli ayyaka job ventane raakapote ego problems em pettuko, like friends or aame colleagues kalisinapudu em work cheyyatle ani feel kaku, job, money are seconday, relation ship is primary

looks like she cares a lot about you, so keep your relationship healthy, endhuku chepthuna ante, chala mandhiki male egos valla ilanti situations lo godavalu avtayi, seen that plenty of times. 

25 ante, you guys are still young, dont make decisions in haste and if you do really get married respect each other and leave aside all egos. All the best bro!!

first of all appreciate your time and thanks for your suggestions bro.

she works in NJ and I am looking jobs around tri state that is the reason it is taking time to get job and she doesnt want me to stay away from her as we have been together for 7 yrs now(from btech and then masters same school).

we will live together after marriage also bro.

again thx bro! :) 

2 minutes ago, Rusky said:

if i nalla why i will be here uncle :( 

if u both love each other so much, pelli chesko baa...job ade vastundi, and u can clear the debts.

antha baane undi kani, mundu nee avatar ni sange seyyi babu, sudaleka sastunnam

Just now, boeing747 said:

if u both love each other so much, pelli chesko baa...job ade vastundi, and u can clear the debts.

antha baane undi kani, mundu nee avatar ni sange seyyi babu, sudaleka sastunnam

i am not worried about debit bro, if i want i can import money from india and clear everything at one shot but dont want to do that.

i want to earn my own money clear debit and keep my gf happy forever :) 

3 minutes ago, Rusky said:

first of all appreciate your time and thanks for your suggestions bro.

she works in NJ and I am looking jobs around tri state that is the reason it is taking time to get job and she doesnt want me to stay away from her as we have been together for 7 yrs now(from btech and then masters same school).

we will live together after marriage also bro.

again thx bro! :) 

7 years ante time dagara padindhi po.

rasuko ra Rusky , u will not get married to this girl .

Just now, Maga_Jathi_Vajram said:

endaya vajram, ala anesav..kurrodu feel avutadu

2 minutes ago, Maga_Jathi_Vajram said:

agreed ilantivi chala chusam 3++ years love ante 100 percent breakup.....manaki DB lo inko story ready ga vundi....andaru popcorn konukoni vacheyandi after 3 months new breakup story.....^^

30 minutes ago, Rusky said:

yes uncle she is ready to marry me in Nov, finalized date also 

29 minutes ago, Rusky said:

very forcing in the house already 3 matches tolded No. his brother becoming very serious now so she is scared. you know girls no re its hard to understaning them 

sync lo levu man rendu statements