I have 30K Debts, no Job 7 months done successfully

Rusky

as long as you and your gf are in true love with each other, hve a good understanding relationship,,,y'all good to go....money, jobs, status, etc all are secondary,,,

goodluck mate!!!!

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

as long as you and your gf are in true love with each other, hve a good understanding relationship,,,y'all good to go....money, jobs, status, etc all are secondary,,,

goodluck mate!!!!

thx bro

appreciate your response!

6 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

marriage fix ayindi kada ani life lite tesukomaka......job is important.....ah amayi ne meda asahyam vache lopu job techuko......

sure bro, thx for advice 

Pelli date fix antunnav parents kuda vastunnaru antunnav inka ippudu nuvu chesedi yem vundi bro.... If you stop this it would become bigger mess.

Concentrate on Job. Adi techuko Man

ATB

if both of u r in agreement chesesko man, do not hide anything frm her reg ur loans and all, but okati gurtu pettuko she is supporting u only becuz she believed in u n thought u would become successful one day or the other - having said that patience has limits too - try not to push on that and every thing will be set  --- gud luck

8 hours ago, Naistam said:

Pelli date fix antunnav parents kuda vastunnaru antunnav inka ippudu nuvu chesedi yem vundi bro.... If you stop this it would become bigger mess.

Concentrate on Job. Adi techuko Man

ATB

Thx bro appreciate your time 

8 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

if both of u r in agreement chesesko man, do not hide anything frm her reg ur loans and all, but okati gurtu pettuko she is supporting u only becuz she believed in u n thought u would become successful one day or the other - having said that patience has limits too - try not to push on that and every thing will be set  --- gud luck

Thx uncle for inspiring words 

12 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

thx uncle 

Just now, bhaigan said:

rusky nijam cheppu ee thread disco kada.....for spamming..........because you are not jobless

bhaigan unce, let me pm you invite then you will believe

but please dont share my personal details here 

25 minutes ago, Rusky said:

bhaigan unce, let me pm you invite then you will believe

but please dont share my personal details here 

bro pittsburgh lo memu ok batch unnam

aa wekend niku ankitham istham frid night e start  sunday night vaaraku hotel mandhu biryani ?