desi employer torture..help

fargo

1 hour ago, changure said:

Dude,

here are my 2 cents..

adi nee fundamental right to have the experience letter from the employer for the time of period you worked for. Edi aina, keep some proofs that you requested for the exp letter like email copies.

If he does not respond, that is a big crime. Then the ball will be in your court.All the employers know that they have to give the letter. Send couple of follow up reminder emails to the first one. You will get your exp letter for sure.CC the hr department to all the communication. Even then if he does not respond, let him know that he left you with no other option to complain the authorities. Dont pay a penny after all this is your right to get man.

ATB

Don't call and ask. Do formal email to socalled HR n employer. And make it a chain for updates.

58 minutes ago, changure said:

Dude,

here are my 2 cents..

adi nee fundamental right to have the experience letter from the employer for the time of period you worked for. Edi aina, keep some proofs that you requested for the exp letter like email copies.

If he does not respond, that is a big crime. Then the ball will be in your court.All the employers know that they have to give the letter. Send couple of follow up reminder emails to the first one. You will get your exp letter for sure.CC the hr department to all the communication. Even then if he does not respond, let him know that he left you with no other option to complain the authorities. Dont pay a penny after all this is your right to get man.

ATB

THere is no rule that employer has to give experience letter, Legally speaking he can deny giving experience letter ....no fundamental rights here baa 

And experience letter photoshop chesthe asalu ke mosam vasthundi..............my suggestion...dont go that path, if you get caught your life will gets screwed, green card is not like an OPT ...your fake experience letter stays with them for almost 10 years....try to get in good terms with the employer, no other solution for your scenario,

i have been in the same boat some time back so did all my research baa in this case...

26 minutes ago, chitti_naidu said:

THere is no rule that employer has to give experience letter, Legally speaking he can deny giving experience letter ....no fundamental rights here baa 

And experience letter photoshop chesthe asalu ke mosam vasthundi..............my suggestion...dont go that path, if you get caught your life will gets screwed, green card is not like an OPT ...your fake experience letter stays with them for almost 10 years....try to get in good terms with the employer, no other solution for your scenario,

i have been in the same boat some time back so did all my research baa in this case...

In case of termination, misconduct or any other illegal activities the employer has rights of not issuing a letter to the employee.
but if all these are not considered then it is illegal for an employer of not issuing a letter. 

Try to solve the issue amicably first.

6 hours ago, bobby12345 said:

80% desi employers ede behavior nothing new.....lk kodukulu....jeevitham antha slavery chyali Ani expect chestaru ....request chyee Inka ivvakapoythey mudra kottu...ATB...

4 hours ago, acuman said:

Don't call and ask. Do formal email to socalled HR n employer. And make it a chain for updates.

already emailed ex employer's HR and called him after that bhayya

10 hours ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

arey rusky endhi ra ayya,...niku inni twistlu..opt antav..job ledhu antav...FT ki change ainappudu employer  didn't give 50k antav...hadoop is database antav..:P

ni story veskovachu ga...I will send you free haleem bro..:P

@3$%

6 hours ago, changure said:

Dude,

here are my 2 cents..

ATB

Okasari mail lo dol complaint ane word use cheyi 

Susu posukuntu call chestadu, voicce lo vibrations kuda vastayi personal experience 

On 7/20/2016 at 7:12 AM, fargo said:

vadi daggra 4 yrs paina panichesi recent ga FT converted at the same client. Now they want to start my GC process, but vedu emo expericne letter ivvanu, nuvvu vellipovatam valla naku chaala loss, same client ki ala FT allow cheyamu ani stories chepthunnadu. Maa company attorney mundhe cheppesadu, experince letter leka pothe we won't go forward ani. em cheyyalo artham kaavatla...

i tried to leave my employer in good terms only and I didn't sign any non -competence as far as i know and maa frnds ni kuda refer chesa nenu pani chese tapdu, ayina ila sadism endhuko mari....any one face this situation? experience letter varaku photoshop chedhama anukuntunna, emanna problem avudha?

Same thing happened, naa dabbulu tinna sadist gaadiki saripoledu....calls lift cheyle and Hr gaadu response ledu. 

Nenu vaadi patha letter head unte...na hasta kala pradarshinchi oka exp letter tayaru cheskuna. Parledu labor approve ithe indi.

21 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

another cheap trick.......janalu inta enduku diga jaratunaru.......nuvu velipote okade loss.....kani neku help cheste nuvu idhariki manchiga cheptav firm gurinchi......

Money andariki korike.....kani morals follow ayi earn cheyochu anedi matram realize avalekapotunaru mana desi employers....

em loss bhayya...vadiki vache bokka emundadu..nee meeda income radu ante

21 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

another cheap trick.......janalu inta enduku diga jaratunaru.......nuvu velipote okade loss.....kani neku help cheste nuvu idhariki manchiga cheptav firm gurinchi......

Money andariki korike.....kani morals follow ayi earn cheyochu anedi matram realize avalekapotunaru mana desi employers....

why do they care about morals.....nuvvu kakapothe inkokadu refer chesthadu vadiki......its just a ball game........employers has become more commercial anduke kummakayaru...........

23 hours ago, changure said:

In case of termination, misconduct or any other illegal activities the employer has rights of not issuing a letter to the employee.
but if all these are not considered then it is illegal for an employer of not issuing a letter. 

Try to solve the issue amicably first.

edo desi websites chusthunnatunnav baa.....see US attorney's answer below

Do I have the right to get experience letter from my previous employer, as per US law?

Alpharetta, GA | on Jul 10, 2012

As a supporting doc to my Green Card application, I need experience letter from my previous employer mentioning my last role served with them and also stating my skill set, tasks performed and responsibilities. ... 

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Immigration Attorney

•  West Palm Beach, FL

Email

Best Answer
Posted on Jul 11, 2012

There is no law which requires an employer to verify past employment. Many employers will refuse to do so, especially when they know that they had unlawfully employed the employee to begin with. When an employer refuses to provide a letter confirming employment it is sometimes an option to obtain an affidavit from a co-worker employed at the same time was you who has personal knowledge of your prior employment and duties performed. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney for case specific advice.

----------- 
Jeffrey A. Devore, Esq. 
Board Certified Immigration Attorney 
Devore Law Group, P.A. 
2925 PGA Blvd., Suite 204 
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 
Telephone: (561) 478-5353 
Facsimile: (561) 478-2144 
email: [email protected] 
web: www.devorelawgroup.com

Less

1 minute ago, chitti_naidu said:

edo desi websites chusthunnatunnav baa.....see US attorney's answer below

Do I have the right to get experience letter from my previous employer, as per US law?

Alpharetta, GA | on Jul 10, 2012

As a supporting doc to my Green Card application, I need experience letter from my previous employer mentioning my last role served with them and also stating my skill set, tasks performed and responsibilities. ... 

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Immigration Attorney

•  West Palm Beach, FL

Email

Best Answer
Posted on Jul 11, 2012

There is no law which requires an employer to verify past employment. Many employers will refuse to do so, especially when they know that they had unlawfully employed the employee to begin with. When an employer refuses to provide a letter confirming employment it is sometimes an option to obtain an affidavit from a co-worker employed at the same time was you who has personal knowledge of your prior employment and duties performed. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney for case specific advice.

----------- 
Jeffrey A. Devore, Esq. 
Board Certified Immigration Attorney 
Devore Law Group, P.A. 
2925 PGA Blvd., Suite 204 
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 
Telephone: (561) 478-5353 
Facsimile: (561) 478-2144 
email: [email protected] 
web: www.devorelawgroup.com

Less

eee DB lo same info cheppinaa evvaru nammaruu bro....attorney ni kuda adhe chepthaaaruu appudu nammuthaaaru.... same like konthamandhi frnds..manam entha seppinaa vinaaartu adhe vaaala senior o inkoka frdn o same info chepthe nammusthaaru..endho eee janaaaluuu

4 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

eee DB lo same info cheppinaa evvaru nammaruu bro....attorney ni kuda adhe chepthaaaruu appudu nammuthaaaru.... same like konthamandhi frnds..manam entha seppinaa vinaaartu adhe vaaala senior o inkoka frdn o same info chepthe nammusthaaru..endho eee janaaaluuu

correct bro....typical desi mentality