Affair suggestion needed

nenu_inthe

Me and my friend Kalitha (name changed) are friends from few years. She is going through some bad time because of her personal problems. She shared all her troubles with me and also shared her secrets. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyderabad_haleem

• Rusky

• nenu_inthe

• rowwdy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nenu_inthe said:

Me and my friend Kalitha (name changed) are friends from few years. She is going through some bad time because of her personal problems. She shared all her troubles with me and also shared her secrets. 

idem affair ra share cheskunaru anthega affair anthe Khan dada stories la vuntai anukuna ....ee sollu makenduku..

Same exp with me from my ex. Take it lite not suggested to continue, you will suffer later 

Just now, Rusky said:

Same exp with me from my ex. Take it lite not suggested to continue, you will suffer later 

ruskeeey already 7 yrs nunchi love antavu mali ex antavu antra nuvu asalu antha mandi amailu line ga vunaro chepu.

1 minute ago, rowwdy said:

ruskeeey already 7 yrs nunchi love antavu mali ex antavu antra nuvu asalu antha mandi amailu line ga vunaro chepu.

Was my ex in +2 uncle, later I left her 

3 minutes ago, nenu_inthe said:

I never mis used her situation till few week back i met at her place. 

Use her as much as you want, close chapter when u r done 

I got a situation to bum chuk with her. She is very cute so I can't able to control myself , and she also has no problem doing that with me. So we did everything expect last part. 

1 minute ago, Rusky said:

Was my ex in +2 uncle, later I left her 

mari 7th lo 6th lo vala gurichi kuda chepu oke sari.........mali inko ex annav anuko chiti gunde agipodi..

now suggest me what should I do now 

. -- I am palling to marry next year , so need to cut relation with her ??

-- or continue as a good friend. And help her continue giving suggestions for her problems like before. 

-- or continue to do bumchik with all safety 

3 minutes ago, rowwdy said:

mari 7th lo 6th lo vala gurichi kuda chepu oke sari.........mali inko ex annav anuko chiti gunde agipodi..

I have only ex uncle rest all history now 

I got a situation to bum chuk with her. She is very cute so I can't able to control myself , and she also has no problem doing that with me. So we did everything expect last part. 

hot unte cant control vinna...cute unte cant control endira babau..  xCNVbWb.gif