How Canada Citizenship is useful ?

ramana1212

Mana GC Priority date depends on Place of Birth kada(USCIS will not consider Naturalized Citizenship).

My question is will there be any use of having a Canadian citizenship for US GC seekers ?

4 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

Mana GC Priority date depends on Place of Birth kada(USCIS will not consider Naturalized Citizenship).

My question is will there be any use of having a Canadian citizenship for US GC seekers ?

No h1 required. Tn visa issued at boarder. No visa appointments required to get it.

2 minutes ago, acuman said:

No h1 required. Tn visa issued at boarder. No visa appointments required to get it.

Kaani ButterThief share chesina link lo ee melika pettadu

An additional disadvantage to a TN visa is that it is more difficult to apply for an employment-based green card. The reason goes back to the "intent to return" rule. If you apply for a U.S. green card while on a TN visa, this flies directly in the face of your stated intent to return to Canada. There are ways to apply for an employment-based green card while on a TN visa, but it is too complicated to outline in this website.

10 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

Nope.. But you have an option ikkada Akkada 

ee status gola undadhu 

1 minute ago, ramana1212 said:

An additional disadvantage to a TN visa is that it is more difficult to apply for an employment-based green card. The reason goes back to the "intent to return" rule. If you apply for a U.S. green card while on a TN visa, this flies directly in the face of your stated intent to return to Canada. There are ways to apply for an employment-based green card while on a TN visa, but it is too complicated to outline in this website.

Ee rules anni Antha strict ga applicable aythe F1 meeda vachina vaalaki H1, GC lu ivva kudadu.

Forget about all these. Try to stand in line first.

12 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

Bro I am Canadian Citizen, I work in US on TN visa, no line required, no visa required. Just step in US and work. That's it uncle

3 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

US lo PR very doubt unte canadian C teeskovochu.. adi kuda antha veezy kadu.. but uS GC kosam wait chesekante adi techukovatam better.. kani vomerica lo undalante chala litukulu untaay

13 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

yes

8 minutes ago, acuman said:

Taxes ela untay bhayya.. H1 laga 35% ayithe undav kada?

3 minutes ago, aragorn said:

adhi okate kanee gc kee apply cheyatam problem, contract jobs kee ok tn visas _%~

Tns ni konni companies who don't sponser h1 kuda ft teesukuntayi.

one more advg

4 minutes ago, Rusky said:

Bro I am Canadian Citizen, I work in US on TN visa, no line required, no visa required. Just step in US and work. That's it uncle

Intelligent fellow.

brammi gif