Importance of Jatakam in wedding?

a star

10 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

trains are something we can see .. planet positions are almost imaginary .. no one saw untill telescope was invented..

but astrology defined each planet , position , its characteristics .. affect on human mind, psycology, future etc ... all the greatness is our rushis who are blessed.

We all should feel great for that ...

true that

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• johnubhai_01

• a star

• Maryadaramanna

• Rusky

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

could be. telling when is solar/lunar eclipse is the result of observation but not a Prediction.

and how they included sun as a planet when it is a star and how they included rahu, kethu when they are not existing. again moon was considered as a planet which is a satellite to the earth.

rahu, ketu does exist. They're the pseudo planets (Shadows of moon) w.r.t the sun light

And again; planets, satellites and stars annitini europeans define chesaru..to the ancient scripts manishi bio-energy ni influence chese particles ni graham annaru. Anduke avi nava grahaalu ayyayi

7 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

rahu, ketu does exist. They're the pseudo planets (Shadows of moon) w.r.t the sun light

with this, i'd like to rest this debate at early level.

1 hour ago, rowwdy said:

ruskeee anti ra idi heart attacks tepistunav ga...chmapey ra DB janalni ....nee peru ruskee kadu ra sarpee sarpam ani petalsindi....

Next ID ade bro as per your request.

nijalu chepthe why kopam uncle :( 

2 hours ago, a star said:

HI guys,

Pelli appudu how important is jatakam matching? Do you guys believe in it?

depends on family ani telusu, just wanted to know your point-of-view!!

Ala nammukunte andarini eh1 and gc lu eppudu vacchedi....jatakalu only India lo valid....

mann evaru cheparu oka time telescopes levu ani.. astrology motham imagine chesukoni raasinaru antava, adi misconception mann.. they used to observe stars and alignments..and based on that oka system ni design chesinaru astrology ani.. imagine last 100yrs lo ne intha advanced ainam ante we had 5500yrs of human history adi only when humans startd wrting inka teliyanidi chaala undhi..  

2 hours ago, Rusky said:

yes I believe man, i dated 3 girls but have to leave them because jatakam not matched. finally settling with my current gf from past 7yr relationship 

endi mann nuv.. nijam ga ee db janaalu maamulga kuda kanipiyatledu kada.. ee db lo pade every thedu tho neeku anusandhanam undhi ga

209h6ba.jpg.gif

1 minute ago, naaperubond said:

endi mann nuv.. nijam ga ee db janaalu maamulga kuda kanipiyatledu kada.. ee db lo pade every thedu tho neeku anusandhanam undhi ga

209h6ba.jpg.gif

Uncle I am also 25 yrs old guy. I will also have life where I can associate myself as part of it.

if it hurts you. I am sorry:( 

9 minutes ago, Rusky said:

Uncle I am also 25 yrs old guy. I will also have life where I can associate myself as part of it.

if it hurts you. I am sorry:( 

ayina nenu enduku hurt ayitha.. anni contradicting ga unnay mann nee postlu..

have fun

2rq1v08.jpg.gif

2 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

love aithe jathakam kalisina/kalavakapoina pelli cheskovali kada vuncle..

e kalam lo love chesee  jathakam peru chepee vidipothunaru @3$%