Matrimony Dommari Munda

IsmileBhai

Had been talking to a girl for few weeks. Got parents involved. Finally she bursts the bubble saying, she spoke to some guy and he's back and i wanna go back to him...

Just wanted to vent out my frustration here

Chillar munda when she cant get her mind straight why waste somebody elses time and efforts.

Just now, IsmileBhai said:

Had been talking to a girl for few weeks. Got parents involved. Finally she bursts the bubble saying, she spoke to some guy and he's back and i wanna go back to him...

Chillar munda when she cant get her mind straight why waste somebody elses time and efforts.

very tough thing for a women man 

Ismail bahi ke liye char samose..aur chai..lukmia leke aao re..planning chalri idhar...

• IsmileBhai

PS: good that she left before anything happened.

• Upvote 1

Just now, k2s said:

very tough thing for a women man 

True that but I have also been telling her I am seriously looking and not wanna waste her or my time. She said oh yeah yeah all is good, I am not that kind of a girl etc etc . Daani pu la na Su

1 minute ago, IsmileBhai said:

True that but I have also been telling her I am seriously looking and not wanna waste her or my time. She said oh yeah yeah all is good, I am not that kind of a girl etc etc . Daani pu la na Su

Pm the profile number 

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Ismail bahi ke liye char samose..aur chai..lukmia leke aao re..planning chalri idhar...

• IsmileBhai

PS: good that she left before anything happened.

lmao

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Pm the profile number 

Oddu le brother. Anyways i igored , blicked and deleted her profile also. So no contacts anymore

4 minutes ago, IsmileBhai said:

that is the hint man 

9 minutes ago, IsmileBhai said:

same thing happened to me uncle, one girl she liked me, i liked her. dated for 2 months and had tiffins only, one fine day said her bf came back and left me. this is part and parcel of life, take it easy. carry on with another. life is simple and short, dont make it complicated. 

Just now, Rusky said:

same thing happened to me uncle, one girl she liked me, i liked her. dated for 2 months and had tiffins only, one fine day said her bf came back and left me. this is part and parcel of life, take it easy. carry on with another. life is simple and short, dont make it complicated. 

I am not Chicha, just had to vent out my frustration. Feels good now

Miru nijam ga serious aithe, find a girl , tarvatha talks anni kuda via parents tho start cheyandi, vallu vallu matladukunnaka, anni set ayyay annaka then u both talk to eachother