Matrimony Dommari Munda

IsmileBhai

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Miru nijam ga serious aithe, find a girl , tarvatha talks anni kuda via parents tho start cheyandi, vallu vallu matladukunnaka, anni set ayyay annaka then u both talk to eachother

Thats probably what i should do next time. Thanks Brother.

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Miru nijam ga serious aithe, find a girl , tarvatha talks anni kuda via parents tho start cheyandi, vallu vallu matladukunnaka, anni set ayyay annaka then u both talk to eachother

i faced this situation also uncle, one girl messaged me please talk to my dad ani, I gave number to my parents they met in India everything was good. We met here and liked each other. so phone talks, whatsapp text, face time all started for 2 months everything good. met 2 times also.

again one day her dad called my dad and said that I was not behaving well and not interested in marriage , only for time pass ani stories tolded.

so life is tough uncle with girls

Just now, Rusky said:

i faced this situation also uncle, one girl messaged me please talk to my dad ani, I gave number to my parents they met in India everything was good. We met here and liked each other. so phone talks, whatsapp text, face time all started for 2 months everything good. met 2 times also.

again one day her dad called my dad and said that I was not behaving well and not interested in marriage , only for time pass ani stories tolded.

so life is tough uncle with girls

ituvanti poreelani malli emaina ante She team lu , Nirbhaya case lu lavada lasoon lu india lo.

pori konchem baagunte chaala requests vastai daantlo edi correct o telchukoleka pothunaar, so best thing is to talk to each person and shorlist ade jarigindi, nuvvu ante istam anna tarvaatha reject cheste tappu...lite lelo bhai..

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

i feel you bro,,,,

Nikendi bro, Hero aipoinav, nenu choodu junior artist kinda ne unna inka. Feel kakapothe emaithav cheppu. Hahaha

25 minutes ago, IsmileBhai said:

Had been talking to a girl for few weeks. Got parents involved. Finally she bursts the bubble saying, she spoke to some guy and he's back and i wanna go back to him...

Just wanted to vent out my frustration here

Chillar munda when she cant get her mind straight why waste somebody elses time and efforts.

maakki kirikiri merekoo bambuu gusadrahe... ani anu man....IsmileBhai

30 minutes ago, IsmileBhai said:

Had been talking to a girl for few weeks. Got parents involved. Finally she bursts the bubble saying, she spoke to some guy and he's back and i wanna go back to him...

Just wanted to vent out my frustration here

Chillar munda when she cant get her mind straight why waste somebody elses time and efforts.

Girls allage unnaru  eppudu , em cheyalemu 

24 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Ismail bahi ke liye char samose..aur chai..lukmia leke aao re..planning chalri idhar...

• IsmileBhai

PS: good that she left before anything happened.

uske saath do bada gold flake, do chota gold flake, ek manikchand, ek baba chita kashmiri, do manikchand bejo rey Ismailbhai ke table pe .....