Eligibility for Dropbox for H1b visa

rajnik

naaku h1b visa stamping 2013 lo ayyindhi with company X(full time) and that visa is valid till Sep 2016.. I moved to company Y(full time) in 2015 and they filed for my H1b.. I am planning to goto india this year end, according to instructions in ustraveldocs, it says I am eligible for dropbox.. did any one get their stamping done this way ?

Just now, rajnik said:

naaku h1b visa stamping 2013 lo ayyindhi with company X(full time) and that visa is valid till Sep 2016.. I moved to company Y(full time) in 2015 and they filed for my H1b.. I am planning to goto india this year end, according to instructions in ustraveldocs, it says I am eligible for dropbox.. did any one get their stamping done this way ?

Eligible ga problem enti.

Good luck

as of i am aware, your only eliigible for drop box if your extension is with same employer.

But in your case, you have stamping with Client X, and your with Client Y.. so its an employer change...

You have to go for in person interview....

1 hour ago, Butterthief said:

Eligible ga problem enti.

Good luck

No problem bhayya.. but wanted to get some info from people who did dropbox the H1b documents

46 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

as of i am aware, your only eliigible for drop box if your extension is with same employer.

But in your case, you have stamping with Client X, and your with Client Y.. so its an employer change...

+1 

56 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

I thought the same.. but I called US consulate in Hyderabad and looked at this page as well : http://ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp

1 hour ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

21 minutes ago, rajnik said:

I thought the same.. but I called US consulate in Hyderabad and looked at this page as well : http://ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp

eppudo zaman kritam maata adhi.

Employer maarina.. nee visa expire ayyi 1 year avakapothe last visa india lo stamp ayyi without 221g same category aithe eligible

aa rule teesesi chaala rojulu aindi man... Inka mega start power star antey etta man, come to Supreme star zamana man...

6 minutes ago, loveindia said:

aa rule teesesi chaala rojulu aindi man... Inka mega start power star antey etta man, come to Supreme star zamana man...

malli ippudu new rule endhi bro

9 minutes ago, Butterthief said:

eppudo zaman kritam maata adhi.

Employer maarina.. nee visa expire ayyi 1 year avakapothe last visa india lo stamp ayyi without 221g same category aithe eligible

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

previous stamping H1 lo undali... adi India lo ayyundaali... adi last 1 year lo expire avakoodadu... no rejections in the same visa type from last h1 stamping... makes you drop box eligible man

3 minutes ago, loveindia said:

previous stamping H1 lo undali... adi India lo ayyundaali... adi last 1 year lo expire avakoodadu... no rejections in the same visa type from last h1 stamping... makes you drop box eligible man

ok k ..all these days ame employer fitting undhi ani anukunnna...but drop box not 100% guarantee emo

Wrong