Gud Cows i140 EAD kavalante e thadu chudandi

Maga_Jathi_Vajram

07/21/2016: DHS Ombudsman 2016 Annual Report to Congress of June 28, 2016 and Webinar 07/28/2016

• This report covers entire areas of immigration issues, problems, and recommendations to the Congress, including, among others, current serious delays in processing of employment-based nonimmigrant petitions and EAD applications as well as the issue of so-called AC-21 and I-140 EAD reform rule-makings. The Ombudsman schedules a teleconference on July 28, 2016, 3:00 - 4:00 PM Eastern Time to discuss the report and address the issues.
    Those who want to participate in the webinar should send RSVP with "2016 Annual Report" in the subject line to [email protected]. The webinar information will be provided upon RSVP.
  • Readers, particularly the foreign workers who face the current delays in employment-based proceedings and delay in aka I-140 EAD final rule making, should participate in this webinar to learn and address their concerns.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Kalam_Youtheman

• Maga_Jathi_Vajram

• krishna0125

ee db lo elanti informative post lu vastha evadu chudadu.

affairs gurunchi, divorce la gurinchi, caste and hero's gurinchi eithe clothes chinchasukuntaru.

eppudu maridho mana telugu jathi..

3 minutes ago, acuman said:

RSVP

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

lets all join this

3 minutes ago, acuman said:

RSVP

4 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

Ilanti important threads , Khandada tho open cheyiste marketing baaga avuthhademo ..

@Khan_Dada_ @Khan_Dada_   Help.

Those who want to participate in the webinar should send RSVP with "2016 Annual Report" in the subject line to [email protected]. The webinar information will be provided upon RSVP.

15 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

Ilanti important threads , Khandada tho open cheyiste marketing baaga avuthhademo ..

@Khan_Dada_ @Khan_Dada_   Help.

ante migitha vallu ki antha popularity ledu ani ni peeling a. na fans chala mandhi unaru db lo

GP, all RSVP to it. Copy paste the below text. Fwd to freinds. Spamming it will also help.

Hi there,

I will join the webinar, my interest is on so-called AC-21 and I-140 EAD reform rule-makings.

Regards.