• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Kalam_Youtheman

• Maga_Jathi_Vajram

• krishna0125

I too registered.

Entha mandhi ani kadhu, how can ask clear and crisp questions.

Manam mundha ekka questions prepare chesukoni undali, if no one asked those question the call atleast we can ask onbehalf of this DB.

so, all start construct your questions here in simple and short yet effective manner.

one question we can ask is,

As per president Mr. Obama's executive action announced in Nov 2014, he clearly mentioned about work authorization for people who are waiting longer for green card after filing the immigration petition, why did DHS/USCIS has to include the compelling circustance clause while proposing this rule to limit the EAD to only handful of people ?

Bhayya frame the question in a better format.. but question neku ardam aindhi kada

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

one question we can ask is,

As per president Mr. Obama's executive action announced in Nov 2014, he clearly mentioned about work authorization for people who are waiting longer for green card after filing the immigration petition, why did DHS/USCIS has to include the compelling circustance clause while proposing this rule to limit the EAD to only handful of people ?

Bhayya frame the question in a better format.. but question neku ardam aindhi kada

GP bro

i think it is better to form local groups with in your city and plan to meet local congress men and ask them to co sponsor for HR213 bill 

prathi city lo H1b folks andaru oka group form cheskoni like meetup and have a facebook page and plan activities 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

i think it is better to form local groups with in your city and plan to meet local congress men and ask them to co sponsor for HR213 bill 

prathi city lo H1b folks andaru oka group form cheskoni like meetup and have a facebook page and plan activities 

ya

we shud try this

9 minutes ago, mettastar said:

city dhaka endhu, client location lo mana vallu 10 memebers kalisi oka metting shedule chesukuni kalisi rachu ani post vesa, no response from anyone.

ma office lo nenu okkadina, so not possible. 10 more member request chestha direct ga face to face time estharanta, so db guys get motivated and thing about this and cordinate this in your client place.

ala lunch time lo ayina velli kalisi ravachu if you client office is near by.

7 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

city dhaka endhu, client location lo mana vallu 10 memebers kalisi oka metting shedule chesukuni kalisi rachu ani post vesa, no response from anyone.

ma office lo nenu okkadina, so not possible. 10 more member request chestha direct ga face to face time estharanta, so db guys get motivated and thing about this and cordinate this in your client place.

ala lunch time lo ayina velli kalisi ravachu if you client office is near by.

bhayya questions ready cheyi.. I posted one question.. nuvu kuda emana question adugudham anukunte post here

manam rahul reddy and IT serve video gurunchi adagali kuda.

There is a recent viral video going rounds in social media about IT server alliance members and attorneys like Rahul Reddy from Reddy & Neumann and Murthy law firm and others arranged meetings last year and discussed how to lobby and water down the benefits promised by President Obama. All immigration group believe this as the main reason that the bill for I140EAd has been watered down and compromised than what Obama promised. is this true?

1 hour ago, krishna0125 said:

manam rahul reddy and IT serve video gurunchi adagali kuda.

There is a recent viral video going rounds in social media about IT server alliance members and attorneys like Rahul Reddy from Reddy & Neumann and Murthy law firm and others arranged meetings last year and discussed how to lobby and water down the benefits promised by President Obama. All immigration group believe this as the main reason that the bill for I140EAd has been watered down and compromised than what Obama promised. is this true?

ilantivi they won't answer buddy..  

VGP

On 7/21/2016 at 9:36 AM, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Those who want to participate in the webinar should send RSVP with "2016 Annual Report" in the subject line to [email protected]. The webinar information will be provided upon RSVP.