The Trump endorsements you are most uncomfortable with.

VizagRocks

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

Now, we are on same page.. but, for your good, do not listen to liberal media which is majority of media and research yourself (using, wikipedia or govt docs published in media) and decide.. I honestly feel Hillary is too dishonest and don't care about people, well that's common for all politicians, but she don't have common sense and no fear or consequences.. hence the mistakes of Bengazhi and setting up private server... you have to think through yourself about these things without anybody's interference to understand how serious they really are..

If they were serious, she would've been jailed.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

• yomama

• Maryadaramanna

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Now, we are on same page.. but, for your good, do not listen to liberal media which is majority of media and research yourself (using, wikipedia or govt docs published in media) and decide.. I honestly feel Hillary is too dishonest and don't care about people, well that's common for all politicians, but she don't have common sense and no fear or consequences.. hence the mistakes of Bengazhi and setting up private server... you have to think through yourself about these things without anybody's interference to understand how serious they really are..

Trump ran fake universities, cheated people of money, sold low grade steaks, robbed his contractors of payments, inka ennenno.

I hated him from the moment I saw a couple of episodes of Apprentice itself. I only checked now and then to see if someone is going to punch this dcik in the face.

Trump lied about not supporting Iraq war. Trump lied about being a billionaire, when he won't show his tax returns.

Trump lies about giving money to charities. This guy is a compulsive liar. He'll make a great president.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

I support Ron Paul, Rand Paul, who want to abolish Income taxes, and go back to gold standard. It is a harmful economic policy, but I don't expect them to actually win it. @3$%

I want more people to talk about this, and see if it makes sense in some way.

With trump, pretty sure the clown will have no clue what to do. He couldn't even keep his company afloat.

But he is hiring right people.. a leader don't have to know every detail :)

Its impossible to know every detail, a leader is good if he keeps high energy and motivates people around him and make right choice in selecting who is right for a job, and when time comes, backs them with his/her strength instead of giving up on them...

I see nowhere in Hillary that she can be a leader..

Just now, YeddiBK said:

But he is hiring right people.. a leader don't have to know every detail :)

Its impossible to know every detail, a leader is good if he keeps high energy and motivates people around him and make right choice in selecting who is right for a job, and when time comes, backs them with his/her strength instead of giving up on them...

I see nowhere in Hillary that she can be a leader..

Okay if that's the case, why not let a monkey run for office. It'll atleast keep its 'right people' in good spirits with a few tricks now and then.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Okay if that's the case, why not let a monkey run for office. It'll atleast keep its 'right people' in good spirits with a few tricks now and then.

That's a childish comment.

Just now, YeddiBK said:

Ya, that's why millions of people are trusting him for the job.

they haven't learnt from the experience of 1000s who trusted him, in his fake university scam, contractors who got short shifted, etc.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

they haven't learnt from the experience of 1000s who trusted him, in his fake university scam, contractors who got short shifted, etc.

but you haven't learnt from what Hillary did, which is million times more dangerous than what he did..

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

but you haven't learned from what Hillary did, which is million times more dangerous than what he did..

Why do you keep assuming that I support Hillary.

I actually wish Trump wins, and gives me tax breaks and breaks and breaks. I'll be moving to the US in a couple months too. This clown is actually good for me.

I should simply stock my house with a couple dozen AR15s, so i can practice shooting now and then when one of the losers who are angry at Trump come at me.