Naa maata vinandi brothers.

VizagRocks

ee Hinduism, Islam, Xianity ani kottukovatam maanesi, andaru enchakkaga edanna technocult lo join avdaam.

minimum admission criteria : PhD in hard sciences (preferably genetics, biochem), later Humanities will also be allowed, but with a masters in one of the hard sciences.

kalisi pani chesi, lets fcuk all religious people in the butt, by offering our life enhancing elixirs only to people who will leave their stupid religion behind.

emantaaaru? ee religious people tho emi cheyyanivvaru. vaallu cheyyaru. chetha raani daddammalu.

oka 40-50yrs idhe follow aithe, last ki vaallaki migiledhi just bhoomi maatrame. technology antha mana chethilo untadhi.

ippudu tribals brathiki nattu brathuku thaaru vaallu. reservations adukkuntu.

picha comedy untadhi appudu. @3$%

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

ee Hinduism, Islam, Xianity ani kottukovatam maanesi, andaru enchakkaga edanna technocult lo join avdaam.

minimum admission criteria : PhD in hard sciences (preferably genetics, biochem), later Humanities will also be allowed, but with a masters in one of the hard sciences.

kalisi pani chesi, lets fcuk all religious people in the butt, by offering our life enhancing elixirs only to people who will leave their stupid religion behind.

emantaaaru? ee religious people tho emi cheyyanivvaru. vaallu cheyyaru. chetha raani daddammalu.

eroi.....neeku ilanti manchi alochanalu kooda untaya 

gp btw

nenu malli ochhi full plan vivaristha brothers. oka 100 research institutes open cheyyaala. mothham open research.

don't worry. religious people can't steal the research. They won't know how to use it. @3$%

Or may be you can make money by selling them tech, while the rest of us awesome people get it for free totally. They can live in their fcuking caves.

actually religious people are free to steal and use the research. Just that they can't stop any research, with their stupid laws.

they'll get kicked in the butt.

8 minutes ago, samajaaragamana said:

nannu oka kotha world ki teskullu baa i am ready give me some sunshine give me some rain..................

ee time zone needi?

est ayithe mostly ee week lo only sunshine, no rain

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

nenu malli ochhi full plan vivaristha brothers. oka 100 research institutes open cheyyaala. mothham open research.

don't worry. religious people can't steal the research. They won't know how to use it. @3$%

Or may be you can make money by selling them tech, while the rest of us awesome people get it for free totally. They can live in their fcuking caves.

Chala mandhi researchers lo scientists lo inka religion follow ayye vallu unnaru kadha.... vallani ela tackle chestham???

Its not true that all scientists or scince proponents discard or deny religion..... there are many highly educated doctors/scientists/nobel prize winners who still believe in god..

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

Brain power OK but muscle power ekkada nunchi techedhi. One has to indulge in ciolence no to spread their religion.

Just now, kk_555 said:

Brain power OK but muscle power ekkada nunchi techedhi. One has to indulge in ciolence no to spread their religion.

Correct!...I have that question too....

Religion has advantage becoz it believes that there is a higher authority than everybody so worshippers are under constant fear and will go to any extent like to attack or sacrifice themselves in the name of their belief....

But Science denies that and logic plays a major role...so any person with logic will not go to extreme levels of violence to flex their muscles....

1 hour ago, samajaaragamana said:

nannu oka kotha world ki teskullu baa i am ready give me some sunshine give me some rain..................

okay. wait cheyyi brother. late ayna don't give up.

we'll create a new world.