Kong: Skull Island Official Comic-Con Trailer (2017) - Tom Hiddleston Movie

timmy

kya vuncle duty ekkeva, nuvvu late ani nenu already rendu trailers vesesa @3$%

a dc comic super hero wonderwoman n justic league trailers veyaku parama rod avee time bokka _%~

43 minutes ago, aragorn said:

a dc comic super hero wonderwoman n justic league trailers veyaku parama rod avee time bokka _%~

Justice league baledu..but Wonder woman bagundi kada..gal gadot action scenes baga chesindi. Kani ikadollu chick flick ani aadarincharemo theatres lo. @3$%

26 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

Justice league baledu..but Wonder woman bagundi kada..gal gadot action scenes baga chesindi. Kani ikadollu chick flick ani aadarincharemo theatres lo. 

emo wonder woman koda same old action nothing new except hero  is she anthe rendu podupu scene vesthe scrooge thatha lanti olu chustharu @3$%

1 hour ago, aragorn said:

man....movies from comics are not same as normal movies. they need to build the characters first. They purposely didn't reveal any plot. First Justice League and wonder woman movie focuses more on building the character. Then the stories in subsequent movies. Same with many other comic movies - Captain America, Ant-man, Iron man. 

11 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

man....movies from comics are not same as normal movies. they need to build the characters first. They purposely didn't reveal any plot. First Justice League and wonder woman movie focuses more on building the character. Then the stories in subsequent movies. Same with many other comic movies - Captain America, Ant-man, Iron man. 

not true, spiderman,  captain america, batman (nolan), iron man had great store lines from the first part itself............well spiderman, batman (nolan) n iron man are in different league all together........spiderman reboot flopped big time because of really bad story lines even though it had likeable actor. 

it all depends abt the likability of the character itself........spiderman, batman(nolan) n iron man r so well liked because of the character n their characterization.....incase of iron man It worked big time because of robert. if they had taken some1 elase it wouldnt have workout as it did. even in batman case, if not for nolan n christine it would have been diff I guess.........ben sucks as batman n dc comics characters looks very weak n cheezy unlike marvel.....thats my take..... %$#$

5 minutes ago, aragorn said:

not true, spiderman,  captain america, batman (nolan), iron man had great store lines from the first part itself............well spiderman, batman (nolan) n iron man are in different league all together........spiderman reboot flopped big time because of really bad story lines even though it had likeable actor. 

it all depends abt the likability of the character itself........spiderman, batman(nolan) n iron man r so well liked because of the character n their characterization.....incase of iron man It worked big time because of robert. if they had taken some1 I wouldnt it would have workout as it did. even in batman case, if not for nolan n christine it would have been diff I guess.........ben sucks as batman n dc comics characters looks very weak n cheezy unlike marvel %$#$

Agreed

Just now, aragorn said:

not true, spiderman,  captain america, batman (nolan), iron man had great store lines from the first part itself............well spiderman, batman (nolan) n iron man are in different leagues all together........spiderman reboot flopped big time because of really bad story lines. 

it all depends abt the likability of the character itself........spiderman, batman(nolan) n iron man r so well liked because of the character n their characterization.....incase of iron man It worked big time because of robert. if they had taken some1 I wouldnt it would have workout as it did. even in batman case, if not for nolan n christine it would have been diff I guess.........ben sucks as batman n dc comics characters looks very weak n cheezy unlike marvel %$#$

not sure what you are trying to say....what I said was all superhero movies start with a movie that first introduces the characters and then leads to some better plot/action movie of that hero(s) after that. If you see any comic movie, that's how it started. Same with Justice League. They need to introduce Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg in this movie. So they are going to concentrate more on character building than just fighting along with batman to save the world. Trailer was created that way. Nothing wrong in that.