Help me please with consultancy

karna

How to get a job in IT through HBits. I am not sure about this. NY state office IT people either work through HBits or work for it. I am not sure how exactly it works. My wife need a job and she had MCA degree. I am so in basic science and have zero knowledge in IT sector. Konchem suggestions ivvandi help please.

P.s. no problem with Visa

3 minutes ago, karna said:

How to get a job in IT through HBits. I am not sure about this. NY state office IT people either work through HBits or work for it. I am not sure how exactly it works. My wife need a job and she had MCA degree. I am so in basic science and have zero knowledge in IT sector. Konchem suggestions ivvandi help please.

P.s. no problem with Visa

first zero on a technology she want to get into, then search on sulekha or desiopts or in db for consultancies that give direction in that tech, go with people who know actual clients or prime vendors. once she gets enough confidence with the tech, prep for interviews, there are numerous sources on stackexchange, create a profile in exchange, linkedin and try to be active in the. thats the way to get into tech, if she is willing to get into programming, i suggest to get perfecto in one language

c python c++ ruby or js , that way she can get a job anywhere in states. 

php perl python sql js - e stack nerchukunte she can work from anywhere in the world. just patience and work undali, good luck buddy.

Hmm don't search consultancies randomly on sulekha... if you are here ask around for the right consultancy-mostly from your friends/close circles. If their consultancies have direct clients-prefer them. Search online demos of the related techs and then join whatever. 

Problem is I dont have much circle in software people. Nenu evarini adigina vallu chudhamu antunnaru kani no reponse. Asalu two times meet ayyaka adagavachaa consultancies gurinchi. I feel that they are not confortable either me asking about consultancies or asking to join with their employer. Ma wife ki MCA tarvatha 2 years gap undi India lo kuda job cheyyaledhu. Presently looking for job atleast experience konchem untey thanu slow ga set avuthundhi ani salary matter kadhu atleast for now.