after date..Shopping(help)

vendetta

Just now, kakatiya said:

Y will you make him spend.. ?

Just make sure dontdon't 

he wants to spend and buy me some gifts ,but am scared of this proposal

32 minutes ago, vendetta said:

After first date , if the person(guy) asks for shopping, Is it better to avoid or accept shopping and make him spend?

Go for shopping. Keep the bill safe. If things don't work out, return him back the gift with bill. Most men don't accept this. But, it depends on how you deal this with him. No loss for both.

Guest TOM_bhayya_
2 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

Go for shopping. Keep the bill safe. If things don't work out, return him back the gift with bill. Most men don't accept this. But, it depends on how you deal this with him. No loss for both.

what about bedding loss? 

1 hour ago, vendetta said:

After first date , if the person(guy) asks for shopping, Is it better to avoid or accept shopping and make him spend?

after that bumchik ki ok aithe continue....

if you are interested in this guy and if you think you have a future with him, go ahead. If he is not (very easy to decide), take leave without shopping. 

Psychological ga longipothavu if he buys something for you now. 

it should be okay, but make sure he wont spend more than 100$ or good if its even below, may be he can spend more but you gotta stop him doing that by telling some stories, like i am good for now, or i have thi pair of dress/shades etc., even if it dont work please do not tell him that i gotta give back your money, as that looks cheap, hoping that the guy wouldnt ask to return money spent on you...either of you should not do this,,it looks cheap on both....goodluck!!!

• Upvote 1