Donald Trump leading in polls anta ga..

VizagRocks

Awesome. Its time for the Hindus in US to feel the real minority experience.

I'm hoping he holds this lead, and becomes president, and implements the trade deals he's talking of. @3$%

And for the US to isolate itself from the world.

I've dropped plans to move to the US. Its simply not worth it, anyway.

Putin is a genius for giving the US a taste of its own medicine.

messing with democracy, to install his favourite dumbass as president.

Take a bow, Putin!

Now all we need is KKK to make sure Trump keeps all the promises he made on the campaign.

both on the economy, and on immigration.

Thanks KKK for your service. @3$%

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Awesome. Its time for the Hindus in US to feel the real minority experience.

I'm hoping he holds this lead, and becomes president, and implements the trade deals he's talking of. @3$%

And for the US to isolate itself from the world.

I've dropped plans to move to the US. Its simply not worth it, anyway.

Its good to us in one way. chala mandhi ki India velipodham ani untundhi but pakka vadini chusi or relatives and friends emanukuntaro ani feeling and above all enni rojulu vastha anni roju dollars save chedham ani undipotham. Nijanga usa lo settle ayyi us citizen avalani ani anukuna vallu chala koncham mandhi untaru.

so its good, andharam kalisi suite case lu sadhukoni bulk discount lo ticket tesukoni povachu, appudu no regrets and evadiki explanation evenavasaram ledhu. I am waiting for that day..

3 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

Its good to us in one way. chala mandhi ki India velipodham ani untundhi but pakka vadini chusi or relatives and friends emanukuntaro ani feeling and above all enni rojulu vastha anni roju dollars save chedham ani undipotham. Nijanga usa lo settle ayyi us citizen avalani ani anukuna vallu chala koncham mandhi untaru.

so its good, andharam kalisi suite case lu sadhukoni bulk discount lo ticket tesukoni povachu, appudu no regrets and evadiki explanation evenavasaram ledhu. I am waiting for that day..

+1000000000, *=:*=:

6 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

canada try cheyyandi bro.

but still good post.

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

canada try cheyyandi bro.

but still good post.

No bro, I will go back India, how many years should we run away from home. we can find happiness in our own place too if planned properly. edho trump gadi daya valla andharni vellagodhitha kocham regrets lekunda povachu or else manam own ga velitha tappu chesama ani doubt tho na sagam rojulu gadisi potai India lo..

1 minute ago, krishna0125 said:

No bro, I will go back India, how many years should we run away from home. we can find happiness in our own place too if planned properly. edho trump gadi daya valla andharni vellagodhitha kocham regrets lekunda povachu or else manam own ga velitha tappu chesama ani doubt tho na sagam rojulu gadisi potai India lo..

cool. all the best, aithe.

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Now all we need is KKK to make sure Trump keeps all the promises he made on the campaign.

both on the economy, and on immigration.

Thanks KKK for your service. 

Already in the works  #makeamerica Great again

David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, embarked on a campaign on Friday to seek a United States Senate seat as a Republican in Louisiana, where he will try to capitalize on his history of inflammatory speech and on the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.

“I believe in equal rights for all and respect for all Americans,” Mr. Duke said in a campaign video. “However, what makes me different is I also demand respect for the rights and the heritage of European-Americans.”

Mr. Duke, who said that “thousands of special-interest groups stand up for African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Jewish-Americans, etc., etc., etc.,” also declared that “European-Americans need at least one man in the United States Senate — one man in the Congress — who will defend their rights and heritage.”

2 minutes ago, siru said:

Already in the works  #makeamerica Great again

David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, embarked on a campaign on Friday to seek a United States Senate seat as a Republican in Louisiana, where he will try to capitalize on his history of inflammatory speech and on the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.

“I believe in equal rights for all and respect for all Americans,” Mr. Duke said in a campaign video. “However, what makes me different is I also demand respect for the rights and the heritage of European-Americans.”

Mr. Duke, who said that “thousands of special-interest groups stand up for African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Jewish-Americans, etc., etc., etc.,” also declared that “European-Americans need at least one man in the United States Senate — one man in the Congress — who will defend their rights and heritage.”

Everything is falling in place for the Chino-Russia to take over after America implodes

2 hours ago, krishna0125 said:

+1 

"Wow, the Republican Convention went so smoothly compared to the Dems total mess. But fear not, the dishonest media will find a good spinnnn!" said Trump in a tweet on Monday.