******** Life lo chesina worst pani

Rahul_PG

6 hours ago, SonaParv_522 said:

nenu btech lo unnappudu , maa uncle japan nundi nude glasses techadu.

vaatitho chuste clothes vesukunna kuda body motham nude ga kanipistadi.

okasari maa lecturer okadu kanukkoni avi laagesukunnadu. next day avi vaadu vesukoni ochadu. twist enti ante avi pettukoni vaadu battalesukovatam marchipoyadu. 

japan glasses enti bossu..mari sollu..i dont think there exist any glasses like that

9 minutes ago, mynameisbilla said:

japan glasses enti bossu..mari sollu..i dont think there exist any glasses like that

Those days electronics used to be from japan vuncle china not into mfg at that time now it's china 

8 hours ago, Rahul_PG said:

B.Tech chadivey rojullo rush gaa unna super lyxury bus lo oka aunty sandlu nokka 

Aunty pakkaki jarigi resist chesina oka 4 times nokka

ippudu thaluchukuntey .. Chaalaa guilty anipistundi

meeku chesina yadava pani kuda ikada veyandi, naala yenthamandi unnaro telusukovalani undi

bus lo night time padukunna papa payalu pisikina.. 3-4 times tarwata lechindi.. aa pillaku em artham kaale.. arojullo nenu kooda youth 19 anukunta.. tarwata talachukunte ohh anipistundi

Pratipaksha naayakudu siva reddy ni champadaniki teesukunna dabbu .. aa tarvata nene parthu ani chesina mosam.. naa lide chesina pedda tappu

10 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Pratipaksha naayakudu siva reddy ni champadaniki teesukunna dabbu .. aa tarvata nene parthu ani chesina mosam.. naa lide chesina pedda tappu

Adi chesindi 3vikram kada. Nee kaatha lo esukunnava

5 hours ago, raajaa said:

nenu b_tech chaduve rojullo rush gaa unna super luxury bus lo driver dagara pitthu(sound leni pitthu but high power)  vesanu papam driver smell tattukoleka sudden ga break vesadu konthamndi bus lo apdipoyaru..

ippudu thaluchukuntey .. Chaalaa guilty anipistundi

baa em thini ah high power pitthu vesav

One month before turning 26 I created a master plan that would make me someone rebellious, someone who no longer fantasizes, someone who proudly sits during weekends with dumbfcuks who thinks of doing it with american chic is luckiest thing in any Indian's life. Plan is buying a flight ticket to Reno and book a hotel for 2 days just for the weekend after I turn 26. 

Took the flight and landed but while driving to hotel in rental car, I was surrounded with lot of thoughts such as which perfume to put, what clothes to wear and when I should arrive. I quickly checked in and had a bath. Dressed up neatly, groomed well, put the perfume and back to my car in no time. Felt happy as I was close to being realizing my fantasy. Pulled my GPS and put the address to location that I have searched in goole zillion times - Bunny Ranch. Drove as fast I can to reach there. Went in, talked to some guy and he asked me to wait. Then the moment arrived. He called all the 15 girls and asked me to pick one. Picking is the most memorable part of this whole journey. Picked some young lady and negotiated 2K. I know it was rip off but I don't want to do too much negotiation and disappoint my first lady in the life. Everything happened in 1.5 hr. We drank in hot tub and then off to room to have some fun for the first time. Came out pretty happy but confused and all doubts cleared. I decided to check another one to see as the experience was not completely satisfying - Mustang Ranch. This time more prettier girls and this time 3 hrs fun with another lady for 3K. Next day back to my place as if nothing happened but with more confidence, better smile but no more unnecessary fantasizing. 

You can say venakapage but I always have this conscience that says "do everything legal while in US even if it costs". My conscience says I made a mistake that will bug me all my life. But it also says I did whatever to keep my body under control. 

24 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

One month before turning 26 I created a master plan that would make me someone rebellious, someone who no longer fantasizes, someone who proudly sits during weekends with dumbfcuks who thinks of doing it with american chic is luckiest thing in any Indian's life. Plan is buying a flight ticket to Reno and book a hotel for 2 days just for the weekend after I turn 26. 

Took the flight and landed but while driving to hotel in rental car, I was surrounded with lot of thoughts such as which perfume to put, what clothes to wear and when I should arrive. I quickly checked in and had a bath. Dressed up neatly, groomed well, put the perfume and back to my car in no time. Felt happy as I was close to being realizing my fantasy. Pulled my GPS and put the address to location that I have searched in goole zillion times - Bunny Ranch. Drove as fast I can to reach there. Went in, talked to some guy and he asked me to wait. Then the moment arrived. He called all the 15 girls and asked me to pick one. Picking is the most memorable part of this whole journey. Picked some young lady and negotiated 2K. I know it was rip off but I don't want to do too much negotiation and disappoint my first lady in the life. Everything happened in 1.5 hr. We drank in hot tub and then off to room to have some fun for the first time. Came out pretty happy but confused and all doubts cleared. I decided to check another one to see as the experience was not completely satisfying - Mustang Ranch. This time more prettier girls and this time 3 hrs fun with another lady for 3K. Next day back to my place as if nothing happened but with more confidence, better smile but no more unnecessary fantasizing. 

You can say venakapage but I always have this conscience that says "do everything legal while in US even if it costs". My conscience says I made a mistake that will bug me all my life. But it also says I did whatever to keep my body under control. 

gp

sabash ra samara