Bhayya ! Avarina ee situation face chesara? Dimaag

ilakatamaflia

1 hour ago, aviator said:

this is much more common situation than you think. google cheyi you will get a lot of forums with similar experiences.

ekkuva alochichaku. its a very simple and common thing that happens to many people. Stamping should be straight forward if you have all the docs.

best bet is to go to india. canada vellalante visa kavali and mexico will not allow as you dont have a valid i94

Bhayya naaku aite mind chaala blank ayyindhi , ippudu lease braking/ car selling ante -chaaala prblem avutundhi bhayya.

25 minutes ago, 150bryant said:

dont sell anything..

first canada stamping poyi ra..hopefully everything works out as expected.

good luck

Thnks bro!!

usually any kind of visa ki 180 days untadi - maximum days to stay in the country without any proper documentation - during this time ur documents could be under the process or review or you could be severely injured or bed ridden for any reason - which very few ppl know - in ur case its 15 days or so as you say. employer issue ayindi ani paper work produce cheskogaligithe that shouldnt be a big deal for you - I would recommend you to go for stamping asap and get this over with. They will be checking ur full social records for any inappropriate activities that you might have incurred for the length of your stay that you have already accrued during your overstay period and through out the length of your social history - in case you did not have any as such, which I presume so -  the chances of getting your visa are much better. gud luck bhaiyya.

Note : I am not an immigration attorney, the above opinions are solely based on my knowledge, chk with ur attorney to make sure :)