Bernie you da man

Imperial

1 minute ago, siru said:

In the future the 2 major parties could be Democrat and Progressive parties.

maa supreme leader gelisthe, parties avasaram undadhu ley.

1 minute ago, siru said:

why not float his own party "Trump Party"  

He's into building walls, and buildings, not ships. sworry.

he knows it'll sink.

1 minute ago, SeemaLekka said:

i mean in terms of craze among the crowd

agreed.. but Bernie pani chestadu..PK press meets matrame pedatadu ani naa lo vunna kavi bhavam akkada

1 minute ago, siru said:

antee US as we know it vundadu antava :3D_Smiles:

veedu mothham Pence gaadiki administration vadilesthe US brathukuthundi.

overaction chesthu, actual govern cheyyala ani try chesthe, sure ga, US undadhu.

our supreme leader is so awesome. everybody who watched 10mins of The Apprentice knew it already.

Those who could bear to watch the show throughout its run, are the ones who are now lining up to vote for him.

In the future our supreme leader will settle any diplomatic issues with a royal rumble match, that will be telecast on TV.

I think Merkel is going to kick him in the balls, while he's feeling her b00bs.

Just now, lazybugger said:

agreed. good post. except Melania.

She's hideous. yuck.

well,,here;s the thing,,she could be a gold digger, but poor she,,,she doing only what she can do...ofcourse she is an immigrant ust like us,,but ivan ka gonna take care of her anyways.....i am sure they all gonna rock...

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

well,,here;s the thing,,she could be a gold digger, but poor she,,,she doing only what she can do...ofcourse she is an immigrant ust like us,,but ivan ka gonna take care of her anyways.....i am sure they all gonna rock...

I said she's hideous. meaning she's ugly.

Trump laanti achievers andam kaadhu, just manasu choosthaaru ani artham ayyindi anuko. but still. maa supreme leader ki thaginattu oka kathhi 18yr old super figure ni vethiki pettaali Trump fans andaru.

4th time marriage cheskovaaalsindhe maa leader.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I said she's hideous. meaning she's ugly.

Trump laanti achievers andam kaadhu, just manasu choosthaaru ani artham ayyindi anuko. but still. maa supreme leader ki thaginattu oka kathhi 18yr old super figure ni vethiki pettaali Trump fans andaru.

4th time marriage cheskovaaalsindhe maa leader.

are you for real man....lol....do you know what she is....ugly aa OMG....melania will be the first beautiful lady of wh, she is smart as well, of course not as smart as michelle or ther first ladies,,but she can do her thing

for christ sake did uou ever know who trmp dated/married...you gotta check them beauties bro,,,

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

are you for real man....lol....do you know what she is....ugly aa OMG....melania will be the first beautiful lady of wh, she is smart as well, of course not as smart as michelle or ther first ladies,,but she can do her thing

for christ sake did uou ever know who trmp dated/married...you gotta check them beauties bro,,,

I think Amber Heard is now single and available. She'll make a better 'beautiful' first lady.

yeah, Trump dated and married beauties. What's one more beauty to add to the count?

Or are you implying our supreme leader is too weak, and not manly enough to marry a 4th time?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I think Amber Heard is now single and available. She'll make a better 'beautiful' first lady.

thats not qite possible,,,lol....if you wanna talk about beauties there are many of em'..thing is will they work....lol

btw luv that girl amber....my kinda lol....