https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/no-respite-highly-skilled-americans-waiting-need-portable-work-authorization-recapture-500k-green-cards

Maoist

4 minutes ago, Maoist said:

It wont take more than 10 secs, if everybody in this DB sign it will reach 100K. please sign

Or make a pake email id and sign in 5-6 times. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Maoist said:

It wont take more than 10 secs, if everybody in this DB sign it will reach 100K. please sign

sorry to say and please forgive me in advance...Nothing is going to happen even if we reach 100K and send it to White home....

White House is having tough time getting approvals on basic common sense laws like Person with Crim history should not be able to buy a gun.... So simple and easy to understand and Rep's are blocking it in the house.. 

So majority americns ki use ayye bill sign cheyinmchukoleka pothey... inka minority vargam ayina mana bill ela approve cheyistharu???? dosent make sense....

1 minute ago, MrDexter said:

sorry to say and please forgive me in advance...Nothing is going to happen even if we reach 100K and send it to White home....

White House is having tough time getting approvals on basic common sense laws like Person with Crim history should not be able to buy a gun.... So simple and easy to understand and Rep's are blocking it in the house.. 

So majority americns ki use ayye bill sign cheyinmchukoleka pothey... inka minority vargam ayina mana bill ela approve cheyistharu???? dosent make sense....

evadiki teliyatle.. the more we put like this .. they gonna treat like .. all they want is no.of ppl trying to easily get in..

1 hour ago, ramana1212 said:

Good going ninna 64 k sings unde ippudu 70K just more 30 K . 14 Days to go.

aa 500k gc s oka purpose tho uncharu.. andariki panchataniki pamphlets kadu gcs man..

US present issue endante... eyesis lamdikodukulu trying to exploit immigrtn .. ippudu ochinollaki ochinattu without proper scrutinizing gc lu icheste desham armpits naki pothadi.. they have to completely evaluate a candidate before they can provide them . for now all the federal govts are given instructions to scrutinize these applications.. chitizens ki security clearance lu iyyaneekey years teeskunutnnaru ante artham cheskondi... 

5 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

avi anni secondary...first sign cheyyi...atleast we are trying...

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

US present issue endante... eyesis lamdikodukulu trying to exploit immigrtn .. ippudu ochinollaki ochinattu without proper scrutinizing gc lu icheste desham armpits naki pothadi.. they have to completely evaluate a candidate before they can provide them . for now all the federal govts are given instructions to scrutinize these applications.. chitizens ki security clearance lu iyyaneekey years teeskunutnnaru ante artham cheskondi... 

14 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

10 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

US present issue chepta ... eyesis lamdikodukulu trying to exploit immigrtn .. ippudu ochinollaki ochinattu without proper scrutinizing gc lu icheste desham armpits naki pothadi.. they have to completely evaluate a candidate before they can provide them . for now all the federal govts are given instructions to scrutinize these applications.. chitizens ki security clearance lu iyyaneekey years teeskunutnnaru ante artham cheskondi... 

9 minutes ago, KathiRamdaas said:

avi anni secondary...first sign cheyyi...atleast we are trying...

@quckgunmurugan : Matter depth thelikunda edho chesesthey pani ayipothundhi anii anukovadam manollaki kotha emi kadhu kada bro... idhi kuda anthey....

@Kathiramdas: i dont have problem signing bro.... i already did and i will not create fake accounts to sign it thats my decisions......

But my problem is..... by NOT doing the right thing..... and thinking that we are really contributing in doing somthing...... we are fooling ourselves....

i am just trying to open these facts to other.... who might think that after signing everything will be ok..... and claim that they are doing their part...

NO nobody is doing their part by signing..... much more needs to be done..... G lo D unte.. NBC investigation team ki emails raasi..... vallani convince chesi.... velli studio lo kurhconi cheppedhammundhaa manollaki.... evadiki antha scene ledhu.... Laddu lo FB group lu cheyadam.... sign cheyandi like lu kottandi ani savadengatam....

actually beram adataniki mana deggara matter ledhu.,..... andhuke mana panulu avvatle,.....