• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestkamma

• ronitreddy

• Balibabu

• Dimpy123

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bestkamma said:

My advice to everyone:  please date or go on multiple dates to know about a girl before getting married.  Don't get married in one meeting. 

ammai india lo vundi manam ikkada vunte date ki ala povali plus nee story veyochuga memu kuda jagratha padatam.....+-

Just now, rowwdy said:

ammai india lo vundi manam ikkada vunte date ki ala povali plus nee story veyochuga memu kuda jagratha padatam.....+-

life is short. Don't rush to get married to someone just for the sake of getting married.  Plan well and try to execute it.

Go to india and stay there for a month before get married

5 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

My advice to everyone:  please date or go on multiple dates to know about a girl before getting married.  Don't get married in one meeting. 

nuvu enni chesina.. kathi thegadaiki use chestharu...and nuvu pakka kosukuntav@~`

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

+123

Neekem Anna Oka pori kaakapothe Oka pori line la nilabadatharu Nuv date ante .. Maa mokalaki date ante evathosthadhanna.. Memem jeyaaale Iga intlollani ethukumandudu thappa

Just now, bestkamma said:

life is short. Don't rush to get married to someone just for the sake of getting married.  Plan well and try to execute it.

Go to india and stay there for a month before get married

1 month ayaka girl nachakapote.......inko 1 moth inko girl ah?.....mundu nuvu estory chepama.....edo frustration lo post vesesi vuchtha salahalu istunav.....

Also bring her to lodge or hotel..motham chk cheyyandi anni correct ga unnayo ledho..stay for 4 nights then decide if I still any to get married to that girl.. Repeat the same with every girl!

This is my story:

I am 31yrs old living in so called best place (people in India think about USA) and got married 4yrs ago. Before marriage, i was going to clubs and parties to meet chicks. By god's grace I got lucky to sleep with 13 chicks. Parents and society pressure, decided to get married.