Marriage problem

bestkamma

meelage nenu kuda ikkada vundi India lo vunna ammayi ni ela decide cheyyali problem face ayyindi.  Created telugu matrimony profile and started conversations with few potential matches. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestkamma

• ronitreddy

• Balibabu

• Dimpy123

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

My advice to everyone:  please date or go on multiple dates to know about a girl before getting married.  Don't get married in one meeting. 

Can I date a kapu girl ?

one kannada pilla agreed to take it further, so we went on a date. She has some nice curves and very attractive,Took her to a nice restaurant and started conversation. She told me that her manager gifted his old car.  

19 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

life is short. Don't rush to get married to someone just for the sake of getting married.  Plan well and try to execute it.

Go to india and stay there for a month before get married

light man.. u cannot know about a person unless they want to reveal to u.. one month 1 year is not enough to know about a person completely.. trust ur partner and have broad mind.. moreover arranged marriage is sheer luck and its success depends on how you treat your partner..

4 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

one kannada pilla agreed to take it further, so we went on a date. She has some nice curves and very attractive,Took her to a nice restaurant and started conversation. She told me that her manager gifted his old car.  

oho..mari nuvvu new car gift ivallaa

11 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

meelage nenu kuda ikkada vundi India lo vunna ammayi ni ela decide cheyyali problem face ayyindi.  Created telugu matrimony profile and started conversations with few potential matches. 

*&*

4 minutes ago, Tywin_Lannister said:

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. 

Agreed.

I like this kannada pilla so much,  Can't resist myself standing next to her. so went for dancing, somehow i was in some kind of trance.  i couldn't digest the truth of her manager giving his old car to her , taking her out in his new audi out sometimes. so Dropped her proposal. I regret now, i should have go ahead with her, she is happily married now.  

21 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Neekem Anna Oka pori kaakapothe Oka pori line la nilabadatharu Nuv date ante .. Maa mokalaki date ante evathosthadhanna.. Memem jeyaaale Iga intlollani ethukumandudu thappa

ne gurinchi enduku chepthav vuncle ippudu

8 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

Agreed.

I like this kannada pilla so much,  Can't resist myself standing next to her. so went for dancing, somehow i was in some kind of trance.  i couldn't digest the truth of her manager giving his old car to her , taking her out in his new audi out sometimes. so Dropped her proposal. I regret now, i should have go ahead with her, she is happily married now.  

How can you say that? 

Next Match : she lives in same city , accepted my request.  met for the first time at restaurant. casual talk, she is serious about her life,family and career.  fell in love with her eyes.  Kept on meeting her at starbucks, restaurants , scenic places. best time of my life, 3 months went so quickly.  Had a visa issue, pushed for marriage , Her family started bg check , detective investigation.  My parents are  middle class in india. one day this girl sent me a message saying you should move on, our horoscopes not matched.  my dreams got shattered and couldn't come out of it for 2 months.