• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestkamma

• ronitreddy

• Balibabu

• Dimpy123

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bestkamma said:

Next Match : she lives in same city , accepted my request.  met for the first time at restaurant. casual talk, she is serious about her life,family and career.  fell in love with her eyes.  Kept on meeting her at starbucks, restaurants , scenic places. best time of my life, 3 months went so quickly.  Had a visa issue, pushed for marriage , Her family started bg check , detective investigation.  My parents are  middle class in india. one day this girl sent me a message saying you should move on, our horoscopes not matched.  my dreams got shattered and couldn't come out of it for 2 months. 

nuvu love cheste saripodu......valu kuda love cheyali anedi teliyada neku.....

Just now, bestkamma said:

fb pics sir.

LOL..So you judge by looking at her pics..

Have you ever witnessed a person's pic who appear to be dejected/heartbroken? 

5 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

LOL..So you judge by looking at her pics..

Have you ever witnessed a person's pic who appear to be dejected/heartbroken? 

Athanu ala feel ayyadu, vadilai man....

9 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

Next Match : she lives in same city , accepted my request.  met for the first time at restaurant. casual talk, she is serious about her life,family and career.  fell in love with her eyes.  Kept on meeting her at starbucks, restaurants , scenic places. best time of my life, 3 months went so quickly.  Had a visa issue, pushed for marriage , Her family started bg check , detective investigation.  My parents are  middle class in india. one day this girl sent me a message saying you should move on, our horoscopes not matched.  my dreams got shattered and couldn't come out of it for 2 months. 

Haven't they checked it before?

16 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

vuu next inka aa amai ni chusav?

44 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

This is my story:

I am 31yrs old living in so called best place (people in India think about USA) and got married 4yrs ago. Before marriage, i was going to clubs and parties to meet chicks. By god's grace I got lucky to sleep with 13 chicks. Parents and society pressure, decided to get married. 

40 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

meelage nenu kuda ikkada vundi India lo vunna ammayi ni ela decide cheyyali problem face ayyindi.  Created telugu matrimony profile and started conversations with few potential matches. 

34 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

one kannada pilla agreed to take it further, so we went on a date. She has some nice curves and very attractive,Took her to a nice restaurant and started conversation. She told me that her manager gifted his old car.  

27 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

Agreed.

I like this kannada pilla so much,  Can't resist myself standing next to her. so went for dancing, somehow i was in some kind of trance.  i couldn't digest the truth of her manager giving his old car to her , taking her out in his new audi out sometimes. so Dropped her proposal. I regret now, i should have go ahead with her, she is happily married now.  

vuuuuuu