Marriage problem

bestkamma

3 hours ago, bestkamma said:

My advice to everyone:  please date or go on multiple dates to know about a girl before getting married.  Don't get married in one meeting. 

good post

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestkamma

• ronitreddy

• Balibabu

• Dimpy123

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

20kgs ke divorce ah?

neku yedhina accident ayithe anthe vadhilesi vellipoyidha ammayi? 

repu divorce ayyaka accident avte  chudali vache pellam vadilestadi

53 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

she is caring and down to earth. problem enti ante she gained at least 20 kgs after marriage and she doesn't like to work. we have been fighting on these issues a lot, i made my intentions clear about weight and working here.  Now i'm planning to divorce her and date someone who will quench my thirst. 

Date cheste neku munde ela telisevi..... 

1 hour ago, bestkamma said:

she is caring and down to earth. problem enti ante she gained at least 20 kgs after marriage and she doesn't like to work. we have been fighting on these issues a lot, i made my intentions clear about weight and working here.  Now i'm planning to divorce her and date someone who will quench my thirst. 

lipo cheyunchuu ......simple solution.....later she realizes and  will  initiate the  divorce process .....end of the story .....

3 minutes ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

lipo cheyunchuu ......simple solution.....later she realizes and  will  initiate the  divorce process .....end of the story .....

Jr NTR Frankly Admits About Liposuction, Opens Up Before Jayaprada
in an unprecedented revelation that he never directly admitted to the media, he told Jayaprada,”Yes, I have got liposuction done and after that I was exercising to keep myself trim. It is no secret and everybody knows.” More than the rumours, he has made it open now and he can keep his head high now in his future career.

4 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:
Jr NTR Frankly Admits About Liposuction, Opens Up Before Jayaprada

Yes...LIPO chala mandi cheyincharu siru, vishnu 

Divorce Chesi date chesthe nee korkali Ela theruthayi? Date cheese ammayi work chesina neetho emi share cheyadu kada... You will only get a slimmer gf for a few days.. Beauty doesn't last for any person brother

4 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

she is no for lipo

just motivate her for an healthy and active lifestyle ....job antava ...make her realize the importance of being financially independent .......nee action ni battii reaction untundhi ....try to spend more time with her .... time invest cheyali  for an successful marriage ....  

1 hour ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

pikav le balakrishna wig meda ventruka...velli ne daneki solution vethuko ikada thread veyadam api