Marriage problem

bestkamma

3 hours ago, bestkamma said:

she is caring and down to earth. problem enti ante she gained at least 20 kgs after marriage and she doesn't like to work. we have been fighting on these issues a lot, i made my intentions clear about weight and working here.  Now i'm planning to divorce her and date someone who will quench my thirst. 

seriuosly it looks like more of a problem with ur mindset.. fix it first and fix hers accordingly

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestkamma

• ronitreddy

• Balibabu

• Dimpy123

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, icecreamZ said:

20kgs ke divorce ah?

neku yedhina accident ayithe anthe vadhilesi vellipoyidha ammayi? 

@icecreamZ    has point over here.........wait gain gurunchi cheppu pillalu puttadam problem avuthundi ani.......since you only told  she cares for me.......she will definitely think about it and loose weight....job antava discuss about financially independent she will think about it since she cares for you...if you think divorce is the solution there will be lot of complications around it......... if you are ready to face it then its upto you...............

7 hours ago, bestkamma said:

life is short. Don't rush to get married to someone just for the sake of getting married.  Plan well and try to execute it.

Go to india and stay there for a month before get married

venkyyeah.gif

7 hours ago, bestkamma said:

This is my story:

I am 31yrs old living in so called best place (people in India think about USA) and got married 4yrs ago. Before marriage, i was going to clubs and parties to meet chicks. By god's grace I got lucky to sleep with 13 chicks. Parents and society pressure, decided to get married. 

Balayya-6.gif

4 hours ago, bestkamma said:

she is caring and down to earth. problem enti ante she gained at least 20 kgs after marriage and she doesn't like to work. we have been fighting on these issues a lot, i made my intentions clear about weight and working here.  Now i'm planning to divorce her and date someone who will quench my thirst. 

Balayya-6.gif

edo ankat lo stationary papers konukuntalu divorce paper's konali ani ikkada thread veyaku bhayya.......it has lots of complications around it...........

10 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

these days naku vere ladies tho cheyyali ani baga undi

ayithe meedha evaro annatu nee mindset ke edo prob undhi so bettr take divorce nd do watever you want to do mann.. atleast ur wife will be happy after taking divorce

21 hours ago, bestkamma said:

one month lo working gurinchi em matladukoleda raja.. weight antava.. adi pelli ayyaka common thing ammailaki..  divorce antha easy kadu raja ipudu india lo.. ammailu case pedithe atha maamalani teesukelli bokka lo vesthunaranta.. zara chusuko..

11 minutes ago, bestkamma said:

these days naku vere ladies tho cheyyali ani baga undi

mari daniki enduku pelli cheskunnav ani yomama vuncle asking akkada