• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestkamma

• ronitreddy

• Balibabu

• Dimpy123

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, bhaigan said:

@icecreamZ    has point over here.........wait gain gurunchi cheppu pillalu puttadam problem avuthundi ani.......since you only told  she cares for me.......she will definitely think about it and loose weight....job antava discuss about financially independent she will think about it since she cares for you...if you think divorce is the solution there will be lot of complications around it......... if you are ready to face it then its upto you...............

venkyyeah.gif

On 7/27/2016 at 2:34 PM, bestkamma said:

My match criteria : working partner in US, attractive , caste no bar. 

lol working, attrcative ante apudu nuvu hrithik lagaa kavali anatadhi...dont chose on those..see if she can be bearable..

Just now, rapchik said:

lol working, attrcative ante apudu nuvu hrithik lagaa kavali anatadhi...dont chose on those..see if she can be bearable..

i have 6 pack , not like hrithik body. 

1 minute ago, Srimantudu said:

antha time yedundey shyamalaa.....summarize chey koshish chesta 

vellipomakey srujana..koncham time cheskovey srujana..

1 minute ago, rapchik said:

Bearable etla telsudhhi naalugu 10gala??

22 hours ago, bestkamma said:

she is caring and down to earth. problem enti ante she gained at least 20 kgs after marriage and she doesn't like to work. we have been fighting on these issues a lot, i made my intentions clear about weight and working here.  Now i'm planning to divorce her and date someone who will quench my thirst. 

dood suggestion anukoka pothe....nuvu alla situation lo undu..next pilla tho pelli ayindhi...nuvu peeli tharuvatha potta vachindhi...juttu poyindhi.. apudu aa pilla nuvu nachaledhu lite tesuko ani verey boy ni maintain chesthe?

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

vellipomakey srujana..koncham time cheskovey srujana..

kothadanam emundi raajaa...chinapatnunchi sadutuna story ee ga..2 pages sadivina reePBk.gif