• coffee

• rapchik

• Quickgun_murugan

• Rocky143

Top Posters In This Topic

sentiment tho kottav ....icecreamZ

13 minutes ago, coffee said:

one of friend is on opt no job..

her opt expires october.. so she wants to work cash job  before goind back..atleast for the flight tickets..any help ??

LTT

12 minutes ago, coffee said:

her opt expires october.. so she wants to work cash job  before goind back..atleast for the flight tickets..any help ??

frnd antunnav adhedho flight tickets nuvvaina help cheyyochuu kadha bro....telsina ammayee antunnav kadha...

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

frnd antunnav adhedho flight tickets nuvvaina help cheyyochuu kadha bro....telsina ammayee antunnav kadha...

may be she want to do MS again

so travelling to another state anukunta

Venky.gif

8 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayya..she didnt ask me for money or she told me her problem....i dont hangout with her..but i know her troubles..as a old classmate papam mohamatam tho she asked..

what we can do tell me..andari paristhithi same.

1 minute ago, coffee said:

bhayya..she didnt ask me for money or she told me her problem....i dont hangout with her..but i know her troubles..as a old classmate papam mohamatam tho she asked..

naadhi kuda same situation bro

Venky.gif

16 minutes ago, coffee said:

classifieds lo chudamanu, like desi classifieds especially..and indian stores/restaurants lo adagamanu, not by calling but by face to face..it might work.

40 minutes ago, coffee said:

irving lo weekend restaurents okkate dhaari..akkada janaalu ekkuvakabatti adhokkate dorike chances

29 minutes ago, coffee said:

just anna bro..ammayee antunnav kadha ani...mundhe TX lo desi santha ekkuvaa..inka ammayee trouble lo undhi ante situation ni misuse chesukuntaaru...india vellataaniki flight tickets kosam money needed ananv...

My tip :   ask her to do baby sitting..akkada desis ekkuve ga.. easy ga dhorukunthdhii bro.... bhayata risk unnnanthaa undaaadhu..

51 minutes ago, coffee said:

If she can work in Hot breads pm me. my friends uncles own that store in irving