what tech are you perfect at?

yomama

programming languages

databases

front end

????

I can slowly teach ruby :) html/css touch undi js learning now.

nen db keywords tappa actual ga use cheyledu inka, nosql, postgresql ila evrana unara chesetollu? lets discuss and learn some today.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

• Batman_fan

ruby is an easy language yet highly used pro language. 

twitter, shopify, airbnb, hulu, basecamp, yellow pages, github are some of the websites that are built using ruby on rails. 

ruby is the high level programming language while rails is the framework used to build things on.

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

ruby is an easy language yet highly used pro language. 

twitter, shopify, airbnb, hulu, basecamp, yellow pages, github are some of the websites that are built using ruby on rails. 

ruby is the high level programming language while rails is the framework used to build things on.

gp

I am not perfect or dont even know the basics of any of the technologies...I am just going to apice ,acting as if I know everything ,taking support if needed....and repeating this....This is my life and most of others too........

17 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

I am not perfect or dont even know the basics of any of the technologies...I am just going to apice ,acting as if I know everything ,taking support if needed....and repeating this....This is my life and most of others too........

ye tech lo working buddy

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Sql dba ga work chestunna but I wouldn't say I am perfect. I just have an experience of working in real time

sql aa nice man, nen noswl postgresql cheyali. 

Define perfect... Job cheyyadaaniki saripoye antha knowledge vuntey chaalu.... anthaka minchi tech knowledge tho obsess ayithey developer gaa ney retire avuithaavu... @3$%