Muslim father to Trump

PhillyDotNetGuy

Just now, tom bhayya said:

and bama promised pacha cards 140s to immigrants where are they @3$% election lo cheppey vanni nammeysthey anthey inka

pachha cards aa lol....take it easy on them man,,,,

Just now, Peter123 said:

+123...no matter what we want safety first,,thats promised by trum p....fuk all the foreigh affairs, obs,,etc.., , we gotta stop these attacks,,,

Trump will fcuk US' safety. pretty sure.

you are worried about foreign fighters, but what about local non-whites who will not give up without a fight?

police cannot control them, and it will affect your daily life too. Much more than if US lets 10 times the number of refugees, than they let in now.

May be then people will learn that nitty gritties of foreign policy is not suitable for popular consumption, and idiots like Trump would do well to just shut their mouths about this on national TV.

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

and bama promised pacha cards 140s to immigrants where are they @3$% election lo cheppey vanni nammeysthey anthey inka

actually Trump can do some of the things he promised. And that's the dangerous part of electing him.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Trump will fcuk US' safety. pretty sure.

you are worried about foreign fighters, but what about local non-whites who will not give up without a fight?

police cannot control them, and it will affect your daily life too. Much more than if US lets 10 times the number of refugees, than they let in now.

May be then people will learn that nitty gritties of foreign policy is not suitable for popular consumption, and idiots like Trump would do well to just shut their mouths about this on national TV.

Nope, he will not,,,this is free country you're entitled to express your opinion, 

I have got my own opinions on reps, you got something diff, no point n discussing shitty things on here,,,as you know there are millions of things to discuss,, what i want to say is this doesnt lead anywhere, at the eod you gonna do what you gonna do,,and it is what it is,,,,

Go trum p...we're close...}?.bl@st

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Nope, he will not,,,this is free country you're entitled to express your opinion, 

I have got my own opinions on reps, you got something diff, no point n discussing shitty things on here,,,as you know there are millions of things to discuss,, what i want to say is this doesnt lead anywhere, at the eod you gonna do what you gonna do,,and it is what it is,,,,

Go trum p...we're close...}?.bl@st

If there's no point discussing, then why are you on a forum?

I gave you the reason why Trump will probably make US unsafe. your counter to that is, "eod you gonna do.. blah blah"? haha..

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

If there's no point discussing, then why are you on a forum?

I gave you the reason why Trump will probably make US unsafe. your counter to that is, "eod you gonna do.. blah blah"? haha..

for real ?? 

you win,,,take it easy,,,lol...

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

for real ?? 

you win,,,take it easy,,,lol...

Enjoy the version of US you want. I always have Montreal to escape to, even if Toronto becomes Trumpified.

I can already converse in French reasonably well.

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Enjoy the version of US you want. I always have Montreal to escape to, even if Toronto becomes Trumpified.

I can already converse in French reasonably well.

ok

58 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Don't be ridiculous. Europe shares borders with the middle east. Also they have a more generous refugee policy, esp. countries like Germany. US doesn't. To suggest that what happens in Europe can happen in US, is fear mongering. This is what Trump, and his supporters are indulging in.

There are other issues with refugees pouring in to Europe, beyond stray incidences of violence. The most important issue is access to public services, that the natives are now forced to share with the refugees. The discontent comes from that. US doesn't have that problem. US has no care about its own people. Why would it care about housing and clothing refugees. What you are seeing is pure race baiting, nothing more.

When you call Dems as bankrupt of ideas, what exactly are you going for? There's a reason why 'decent' politicians take the middle road, and avoid addressing some issues publicly. Because once you have instigated people (based on what you think is the truth) for your personal gain, you cannot control how your message is received. Whether it stops with the polling booth, or mothballs into a full fledged race riot, that needs military law to be brought under control.

Ofcourse Trump cannot be classified as 'decent'. May be Trump wants to be US' first dictator, by declaring martial law after people act on his provocations. But that would be giving that moron too much credit. He's just enjoying the attention for now.

+1 hatsoff.gif

10 hours ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Ninna night DNC convention lo....

1. Have you ever read constitution?

2. Have you ever visited Arlington cemetery? you don't know about sacrifice becoz u never lost anything.

eellani assal namoddu

10 hours ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Ninna night DNC convention lo....

1. Have you ever read constitution?

2. Have you ever visited Arlington cemetery? you don't know about sacrifice becoz u never lost anything.