only few weeks

Calif_14

1 minute ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

brother.....konchem relax avvu...

nuv visa gurinchi alochisthunnav....right now you are in EAD...and working right?...that means you are legally present here....

ippudu nuv oka cpt college ki poi admission teeskovali antey they just need your legal presence document...not your visa...

anyways u need to withdraw your i485 or go back to india whatever...so before withdrawing your i485, you should get an i20, it will be conditional i20...

so ni status change avthadi f1 ki....and cpt lo work cheskovachu...and ni 485 withdraw chesko appudu...

America lo unnantha varaku emaina cheyochu...lawyer gallu atlane cheptharu, chala mandhiki chala telwavu, nuvve research cheskovali...but okkasari nuv country daati poinav antey that's it niku chances thakkuva malla back ravataniki

asalu ee idea no lawyer mentioned me .....may be nenu ee idea ela work out avtadhoo ...lawyer ni contact chestha ...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calif_14

• 4Vikram

• kasi

• hyderabad_haleem

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, siru said:

lol.. ala clarity ivvu..Public ki vere ga anukuntaru lekapothe

lokulu kaakulu man asalu ardam cheskoru.. adhe man helping nature ni 

23 minutes ago, argadorn said:

rajaram mohan roy lakshanalu clear ga unayi ne dagra...

aina evaru apicer

20 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

I dont think so

mari evariko kuda chepi selavu ichukondi 

57 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

all immigration lawyers adviced me to return home country as soon my divorce get finalizes (which happens in next 2 weeks) ,withdraw my pending I-485 application from uscis .I am so stressed out ,asalu india lolife malli ela start cheyali ...naa 5 years exp count chestara ...references consider chestara.....suicidal thoughts vasthunayi ...but cheskuny antha dharyam ledhu .......how to spend these few weeks productively

Why stressed out ? Its supposed to be so relaxing as you got out of the clutches of someone you had tough time with. 

Start over... rebuild... groom yourself... acquire new skills.... be organised... be confident... stop talking to -ve people.

Takes time to stand by yourself.... but its only for better and permanent _-_ 

4 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Why stressed out ? Its supposed to be so relaxing as you got out of the clutches of someone you had tough time with. 

Start over... rebuild... groom yourself... acquire new skills.... be organised... be confident... stop talking to -ve people.

Takes time to stand by yourself.... but its only for better and permanent _-_ 

india lo ppl jugde chestaru ani okka bhayam ....

Prepare and give PMP certification. Mekuna exp ki, they will def hire you as a manager in  India.

India lo ne putti perigi(?) Malli akada life ela start cheyalo anukova

1 minute ago, VadaGaali said:

Prepare and give PMP certification. Mekuna exp ki, they will def hire you as a manager in  India.

if I am not divorced ...happy ga india ki povachu ....middle class divorced ammayini ...accept chesy antha situation india lo inka raledhu .....

3 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

if I am not divorced ...happy ga india ki povachu ....middle class divorced ammayini ...accept chesy antha situation india lo inka raledhu .....

You dont have to say anything to anyone at workplace atleast. Go to India. Join in CTS/TCS/Infosys. They would be more than willing to send you onsite again. 

Akada unavallu ikada unavalu okare. You should have known by now, how to deal with people. Dont fear much. Life will get better. Relax, start applying for Jobs in those companies and fly back to India. Everything will be set.

13 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

You dont have to say anything to anyone at workplace atleast. Go to India. Join in CTS/TCS/Infosys. They would be more than willing to send you onsite again. 

Akada unavallu ikada unavalu okare. You should have known by now, how to deal with people. Dont fear much. Life will get better. Relax, start applying for Jobs in those companies and fly back to India. Everything will be set.

thanks ..

26 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

@3$%@3$%

24 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

nuvu maaariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ekkuva thinking.....just chil go back to India.....have fun 

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

nuvu maaariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ekkuva thinking.....just chil go back to India.....have fun 

anthy antava

1 minute ago, Calif_14 said:

anthy antava

yes...just chill.....you are getting a life u needed(separating from your partner)....and being in US is harder for now....

So go back to India...forget the past and have fun......

1 hour ago, Calif_14 said:

naa thoughts motham india ki poyi em cheyali any dani chuttu pothundhi .....

thoughts anevi common mann.. you jus need to relax neeku oka way kanipisthundhi so focus on it.. maa laaga nxt 30-50yrs varaku gc vasthadha raadha.. h1 amendmntlu approve aythaya leda.. stamping avudha leda ee tensions ayithe levu ga neeku ippudu so jus chill focus on your path nw.. nd have fun.. nd all you need is family support at this tym i hope you have that aftr going bck to IND

36 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

india lo ppl jugde chestaru ani okka bhayam ....

yeah picha lite man....but do it as early as possible...

and I suggest one more thing...edhaina college ki velli ila undi na status and nenu chaduvkovali ani anukuntunna, mi college lo admission kavali naku, 5 years experience undi so u don't need English scores...ani cheppu...they will contact their own lawyers and tell you what you can do...

nuv valla college lo join avthey vallakey money vasthai so they will contact their lawyer...nuv ni lawyer ni kuda contact chey...so niku 2 opinions vasthai...hence u can be sure what to do what not to do,..ATB