only few weeks

Calif_14

37 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

if I am not divorced ...happy ga india ki povachu ....middle class divorced ammayini ...accept chesy antha situation india lo inka raledhu .....

are you girl outside?? enti mann jokes chesthunava monnati varaku naa wife primary EAD ani chepinav.. ante motham fake theds ena

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calif_14

• 4Vikram

• kasi

• hyderabad_haleem

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

if I am not divorced ...happy ga india ki povachu ....middle class divorced ammayini ...accept chesy antha situation india lo inka raledhu .....

TS...are you female ?j&*

mann this is pake thedu.. here is a glimpse into the past

" Early stages of marriage Lo we were constantly fighting , we never get along ...I kept my mouth shut ...later it was becoming worst Ani we both decided to seperate  ...we were seperate for 4 years and later she decided to file for divorce as she wants to re marry ...so Ee year mutual consent ga file chesam ...year end ki finalise ayithayi  "

wasted my time mann

3 minutes ago, naaperubond said:

mann this is pake thedu.. here is a glimpse into the past

" Early stages of marriage Lo we were constantly fighting , we never get along ...I kept my mouth shut ...later it was becoming worst Ani we both decided to seperate  ...we were seperate for 4 years and later she decided to file for divorce as she wants to re marry ...so Ee year mutual consent ga file chesam ...year end ki finalise ayithayi  "

wasted my time mann

you guys thought me as guy and malli ammayi anty u might make fun of me and pichi picchi comments chestaru ani continued with the flow .....sorry I don't have no intentions to lie ...

Just now, Calif_14 said:

you guys thought me as guy and malli ammayi anty u might make fun of me and pichi picchi comments chestaru ani continued with the flow .....sorry I don't have no intentions to lie ...

advice ichetappudu evaraina guy or girl ani chusi ivvaru.. kontha mandi spam chestharu but vadhiley only few ppl manchi advice/advise chestharu avi teesuko.. anyways already briefd you so ATB 

Yooo picha lite... Divorce is common these days and you can survive easily... Ikkada continue cheyyadaniki life problem Enti ? I mean your status problems ? Why you have to revoke your 485 ? 

Wosty castle scenario lo apply for tcs or Infosys... Easy translation 

2 minutes ago, naaperubond said:

advice ichetappudu evaraina guy or girl ani chusi ivvaru.. kontha mandi spam chestharu but vadhiley only few ppl manchi advice/advise chestharu avi teesuko.. anyways already briefd you so ATB 

thanks

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yooo picha lite... Divorce is common these days and you can survive easily... Ikkada continue cheyyadaniki life problem Enti ? I mean your status problems ? Why you have to revoke your 485 ? 

Wosty castle scenario lo apply for tcs or Infosys... Easy translation 

how ......

5 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

how ......

check with desi consultencies or if you need help i can pass few, or else India lo anna i can help you. If you are really honest 

Chethiki debba kakindi kada chei motham thiseyam kada. Life ante edi, be a successful women and prove him wrong with your successfull second innings. 

Time will heal all the wounds, just be +ve way and move on. ANy help any time don't feel shy to ask. 

1 minute ago, ZeusClan said:

check with desi consultencies or if you need help i can pass few, or else India lo anna i can help you. If you are really honest 

Chethiki debba kakindi kada chei motham thiseyam kada. Life ante edi, be a successful women and prove him wrong with your successfull second innings. 

Time will heal all the wounds, just be +ve way and move on. ANy help any time don't feel shy to ask. 

tcs ,cts ki apply chesa ...resume submissions varuku ok later no response....lets discuss in pm .....

3 hours ago, Calif_14 said:

all immigration lawyers adviced me to return home country as soon my divorce get finalizes (which happens in next 2 weeks) ,withdraw my pending I-485 application from uscis .I am so stressed out ,asalu india lolife malli ela start cheyali ...naa 5 years exp count chestara ...references consider chestara.....suicidal thoughts vasthunayi ...but cheskuny antha dharyam ledhu .......how to spend these few weeks productively

why not to come to some understanding with your husband and ask him to wait till you get your GC. if he dont agree, full ga money gunju ekkada and India lo.

3 hours ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

brother.....konchem relax avvu...

nuv visa gurinchi alochisthunnav....right now you are in EAD...and working right?...that means you are legally present here....

ippudu nuv oka cpt college ki poi admission teeskovali antey they just need your legal presence document...not your visa...

anyways u need to withdraw your i485 or go back to india whatever...so before withdrawing your i485, you should get an i20, it will be conditional i20...

so ni status change avthadi f1 ki....and cpt lo work cheskovachu...and ni 485 withdraw chesko appudu...

America lo unnantha varaku emaina cheyochu...lawyer gallu atlane cheptharu, chala mandhiki chala telwavu, nuvve research cheskovali...but okkasari nuv country daati poinav antey that's it niku chances thakkuva malla back ravataniki

Agreed.

30 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

why not to come to some understanding with your husband and ask him to wait till you get your GC. if he dont agree, full ga money gunju ekkada and India lo.

antha power and money levu ...no family support in inida

36 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

em suggestion man idi..