Why don't people agree that NTR was gr8r than Kabali ?

Rusk_Raja

1 hour ago, mastercheif said:

Lot of generation gap is there man.  I never saw ntr movies in my life unless I was forced to . 

So question is wrong .

#phulka

Yes, NTR and Rajni kanth comparison ee thappu...chaala gap vundhi

1 hour ago, Rusk_Raja said:

Our annaya NTR(Sr) already proved and our vadina Lachimi also declared.

But still why these kind of arguments ?

Vadinamma ravadam and cbn ni party loki teesukovadame kakunda kuthurini ivvadam kula pichi ntr chesina thappu ani pulkas kuda oppukuntaru..

6 minutes ago, PeruguVada said:

Vadinamma ravadam and cbn ni party loki teesukovadame kakunda kuthurini ivvadam kula pichi ntr chesina thappu ani pulkas kuda oppukuntaru..

WTF man ()>>

1 hour ago, PeruguVada said:

memu oppukomu uncle 

3 hours ago, mastercheif said:

Lot of generation gap is there man.  I never saw ntr movies in my life unless I was forced to . 

So question is wrong .

#phulka

question is right according to our cast, your understanding is wrong 

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yes, NTR and Rajni kanth comparison ee thappu...chaala gap vundhi

wht gap man? NTR served AP like a slave and what did rajni do ? NTR worked 24/7 for the ppl without wife and kids, what did rajni do man ? NTR died for people , wht did rajni do man ? NTR gave rs2 rice to ppl of INDIA, wht did rajni do man ? NTR left movies to serve people. what did rajni do man - he left conductor job(serving ppl) to become rich. 

34 minutes ago, Rusk_Raja said:

wht gap man? NTR served AP like a slave and what did rajni do ? NTR worked 24/7 for the ppl without wife and kids, what did rajni do man ? NTR died for people , wht did rajni do man ? NTR gave rs2 rice to ppl of INDIA, wht did rajni do man ? NTR left movies to serve people. what did rajni do man - he left conductor job(serving ppl) to become rich. 

ivi choosaka denitho navvalo telidam ledu.....

poop dog game

http://gleez.com/articles/did-you-know/encounter-s-dasaradhram-brought-out-lot-scams-our-so-called-legandary-ntr