00000 pi t issue - URgent chalaaa

cup_saucer

friend wife EIU lo ms chesi opt extension ki apply chesindi. 

RFE padindi and RFE docs submitted.

meanwhile, oka ft position osthe info update chesindi DSO ki. ivala from DSo email ochindi.. sorry.. na mistake e. nen update cheyakunda.. pending request to print i20 ni cnacel kottesa thinking I can resubmit ani. however nen cancel chesaka it wont let me to enter new one..

nen uscus ki email, helpdesk ki call anni chesa. kani curntly no help from me. so nu work cheyodhu ani emial chesindi.

june 9 ki current opt kuda aipoyindi. ipudu thanu status unnata lenatta. mana thakshana charyalu em undali. OPT inka RFE stage lo ne undi.

---------------------------

nen univ ki immgrtion attorneys untaru valani vellu kaluvu they dont charge usually ani chepina if goes with univ reference ani .....

Status lo untaru, nothing to worry. you will hav 180 days to get respond. So wait for the approval since you have already submitted the doc. 

Even your opt expired, they extend from you day after your expiry, you can work as well. if company don't about it. 

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

DSO ki em sambandham??

International students office ledha univ lo? Aren't they the ones who take care of i20's, opt's??

Andulo ne DSO vuntadu cisp or ISO or what ever international studies thing called 

Escalate the issue to whoever is the manager/director of the international student office....

mistake mee valle jarigindhi but I don't mind as long as you guys fix it ani

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

ask him/her to go visit local USCIS office.. my sister has some issue with OPT time frame so she visited the local office.. they will assist you

if you go through local office replies will be very fast

1. goto university and talk to higher management people. And ask your DSO to give you a letter saying it was a mistake of cancelling the current i20 or whatever she did.

2. Call sevis department and explain the situation what your DSO said. Ask them if they can provide some explanation saying the operation done on your sevis cannot be reverted due to system capabilities or whatever ani.

3. Goto local USCIS office, and explain the situation and show that letter given by your DSO/Sevis. And ask them to resolve the issue.

From there you would know what to do.

FYI: ippudu opt already aipoindi kabatti, rfe pending lo undi kabatti, only 60 days after opt is expired status "Active" untadi. After 60 days the status will be changed to "Completed" status.

thanks ppl.. middleman info correct n motham pass avakapovachu ani link ichesa to this post. he will see it. but keep replying if anyone knows what to be done. or seen somebody in this situation.

oka vishyam ayithe clarity nti ante, extension approve/reject ayyedaka she can stay here ..... application pending lo unte we can stay here ....

status ante matram telidhu ....

• Upvote 1