Jobs Thread

Butterthief

Here goes First posting

Hello,
Hope you doing great, Please go through the following requirement and respond with your updated resume.

Position Title: BI Architect 
Duration: Full time

• 7+ years of experience in designing and operating very large Data Warehouses or BI platforms
• 5 years of hands on experience leading DW/BI technical development; data architecture, data integration, business intelligence and data analysis tools
• Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence skills, including: identification of technology to solve various business problems and handling scalability issues for BI platform 

• In-depth understanding of DW implementation best practices and application development best practices (SDLC methodology)
• 3 years of experience in analytics design and usage and/or background working with or as a data scientist

Thanks & Regards 
Gurdit Singh
Talent Acquisition Consultant

e-Solutions Inc
Contact  Number (D): 732-200-1397
E-mail: 
[email protected]
URL: www.e-solutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Murthy from Envision InfoSolutions Inc We are immediately looking for  BI developer/ SR Informatica at Shawnee Mission, Kansas. If you are interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please apply by emailing the resume ASAP to [email protected] along with expected rates and contact details. You can call me at 302-648-1118 to discuss this opportunity.

Job Title : BI developer/ SR Informatica
Position Type: Fulltime

Salary+15%Bonus

Job Description:

·         Client looking for new BI developer.  SR Informatica Max 100K, prefer to stay at 95K or under.  15% bonus on top.

·         Need someone who either knows Cognos or wants to learn it, also looking at Tableau but they don't own it yet.

·         Eric was frustrated with Cognos, so someone who is willing to use it is key –

·         could have used microstrategy , OBI / OBIEE, or other similar tools.  

·         Do NOT want someone who is Microsoft only and wants Microsoft only - they tried that with a Data Architect a few years back and it caused them hell for a year.

Thanks & Regards

Murthy

Description: Description: Description: Description: logoEnvision InfoSolutions Inc

Direct : (302) 648-1118

Email  : [email protected]

Web   : www.envisioninfosolutions.com

Dear,

This is Manish Prabhakar from E-Solutions INC. I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your updated resume along with your expectations, if interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your friends know of this position who may be a potential fit. 

Position: MSTR Sr. Developer
Position Type: Fulltime Permanent

Job Description:

Experience Level: 5years – 6 years of experience in Microstrategy
  • Hands-on development/maintenance experience in Microstrategy 9.4, Knowledge/Experience on enterprise portal integration, mobile integration, write back to source data based on analysis by business users, alerts via mail, mobile based on pre-defined events
  • Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on meta data creation, creating report specifications, integration test planning & testing, unit test planning & testing, UAT & implementation support
  • Strong knowledge of quality processes (SDLC, Review, Test, Configuration Management, Release Management, Defect Prevention
  • Good communication skills and comfortable in interacting directly with clients
  • Knowledge on new features of the product and performance tuning
  • Gather business requirements, elicit technical requirements, prepare report specifications
  • Develop reports, cubes, dashboards, scorecards
  • Design, develop MSTR reports and integration with enterprise portals, mobile integration, write back to source data based on analysis by the business users, alerts via email, mobiles based on predefined events
  • Working knowledge on some RDBMS
  • Identify and design common functionality
  • Unit, Integration test the developed components
  • Promote components across dev, test and production environments
  • Provide UAT and Implementation support
  • Strong DW concepts
  • Strong Analysis skills
  • Experience in working with Onsite Offshore team.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732)-243-0963, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Manish Prabhakar
E-Solutions Inc
2 N Market St., #400
San Jose, CA 95113
(732)-243-0963

This is a mass mail and sent based on skills matching on your resume. Please ignore if you do not match the position Reply "Remove" on subject line if you are not interested receiving the mails in future.

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to e-Solutions Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.
Manish Prabhakar

Job Title: STB STRESS VALIDATION ENGINEER
Job Location: 22516 GATEWAY CENTER DR CLARKSBURG MD 20871
Duration: EXPECTED TO BE 12 MONTHS CONTRACT WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION
Positions: 5

Position Summary: 
The STB Stress Test Group is responsible for ensuring that all STB functionality that are released to our multiple types of customers are qualified to the high standards expected by any consumer product.  
As a STB Stress Validation Engineer, you will design, validate and document certification tests for use by internal and external certification testers. You will collaborate with and support various cross functional teams such as software engineering, hardware design validation engineering, system engineers, information architects, and product management.  The main role of a STB Stress Validation Engineer is to ensure that the customer receives a product that is exceptionally reliable and of high-quality, by providing the highest possible coverage of testing.  As a part of this team, you will be able to exercise your analytical skills to evaluate the technical details of a feature, as well as use your creative skills to produce and implement test solutions and test cases on the customer features.  

Primary Responsibilities:

• Create and execute test cases and test procedures based on personal experience, technical whitepapers and specifications  
  • Create test cases that validate unit level and system level product functionality
  • Create and validate test tools/setups/solutions
  • Design and develop new ways to test a specific feature to increase coverage and efficiencies
  • Maintain and update test methodology as specifications change
  • Support and debug test issues and field issues as they arise
  • Troubleshoot and document bugs associated with deviations from specifications or customer expectations
  • Ensure comprehensive test coverage of assigned features

Qualifications
General Skills:

• Understanding of white box and black box test methodologies
  • Basic understanding of set top boxes and video entertainment technology
  • Ability to create test cases that are out of the box
  • Able to work in a detail-oriented, analytical manner
  • Must be able to work well in a deadline-driven environment
  • Ability to work closely with and interface with multiple internal and external groups
  • Must have strong written and oral communication skills
  • Able to multitask and work with shifting priorities
  • General knowledge of a software lifecycle
  • Ability to quickly understand technical material and explain them in a user friendly manner
  • Ability to quickly learn and troubleshoot technical environments

Education and Experience Requirements:

• Experience working in a team
  • Bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or related field (Additional experience in a related job can be used in lieu of education)

Preferred Qualifications

• 2+ years of experience in test procedure or test case creation
  • Good knowledge of satellite TV technology (RF, MPEG video compression, etc)
  • Good knowledge of networks, physical and wireless
  • Ability to script for Linux and Microsoft OS

Please fill the below information and send it along with your resume in word format:

• Upvote 1

Title: Sr. Advisory Solution Architect

Job ID: 6578

Duration: 1 Month

Description:      

·         Lead Cloud Architect  Skill and Experience Requirements:

·         Strong client management and exceptional communication skills.

·         In-depth, Architect level experience deploying AWS and Azure Cloud platform solutions (IaaS, PaaS, Native AWS Services).

·         Extensive experience in VMware vCloud or vRealize suite, Microsoft HyperV,    Xen Hypervisor.

·         Integration of OpenStack Frameworks.

-----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----

Title: vRA/ vRO Consultant

Job ID: 6580

Duration: 4 months

Job Description:

·         On a time and material basis The clients will provide a Senior Consultant to assist with activities pertaining to vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator.

·         This includes:

·         Assistance with installing new versions of VMware software, patches, etc.

·         Validate the testing of updates/upgrades and applied to production system

·         Assist with updating SLDC documentation on an as-needed basis

·         Assist to perform change control activity (may include weekend activities) for any vRA updates

·         Assist with keeping the integrity of integrations between vRA and other Customer systems/applications

·         Assist with updating the VMWare-created integrations on an as-needed (based on Customer system updates)

·         Knowledge Transfer to Customer resources on best practices

-----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----        -----

Title: vSphere Consultant

Job ID: 6581

Duration: 3 weeks

Description:      

·         The Resident Senior Consultant will work at the direction of the Customer.

·         The Resident Senior Consultant will have deep technical experience in their area of specialty.

·         The Resident Senior Consultant will possess technical knowledge, usage, installation, configuration, optimization, and administration experience with the following VMware technology:

·         vSphere

·         Horizon Workspace

Title: vSAN Consultant

Job ID: 6582

Duration: 3 weeks

Description:      

·         The Resident Senior Consultant will work at the direction of the Customer.

·         The Resident Senior Consultant will have deep technical experience in their area of specialty.

·         The Resident Senior Consultant will possess technical knowledge, usage, installation, configuration, optimization, and administration experience with the following VMware technology:

·         vSAN

·         Horizon Workspace

Title: REST API -Advisory Solution Architect

Job ID: 6573

Duration: 1 Month

Description:      

What is needed for this particular change is to modify existing blueprints with workflows so that they:

1) Integration of Remedy via HP omnibus REST API

2) Integration of HP Asset manager via REST API That is the only two items in this phase.

The “gathering data” parts are the investigation to deliver the workflows, so integral to the process of developing the integrations. Just called out separately.

This is vRA/VRO 7.x btw. That could be important as there are some material differences between 6.x and 7.x in the development of workflows and blueprints.

Warm Regards,

Allwin Stalin

Technical Recruiter (Virtualization, DevOps , Linux , Chef &Puppet)

Work: 214-253-2659

LinkedIn: Allwin Stalin

5050 Quorum Drive | Suite 330 | Dallas, TX 75254

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear,

This is Vineet Tripathi from E-Solutions INC. I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your updated resume along with your Salary expectations, if interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your friends know of this position who may be a potential fit. 

Job Title: MicroStrategy Lead/ Developer /Architect (Mention the Role and Salary you are Looking for while Replying)
Type of hire: Full Time Permanent Position 

Must Have Skills:
• At least 4 to 12 years of experience in Microstrategy 9.3 onwards. Microstrategy 10 will be an added advantage.

• Strong work experience in Microstartegy Architecture and data modelling
• Strong hands on experience on complex, visually rich dynamic dashboards having multiple panels, selectors.
• Must have worked on intelligent cubes, complex reports, complex metrics, report limits, filters, prompts, custom groups, consolidations etc.
• Strong hands on experience in writing/de-bugging complex SQL.
• Working knowledge in Narrowcasts, Distribution services and Mobile dashboard development.
• Working knowledge in MSTR administration will be an added advantage.
• Should have worked on end to end BI project starting from requirement gathering till implementation.
• Work with cross functional Business and IT teams of business analysts, data modelers, solution architects, DBAs and project managers during all SDLC phases.
• Translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
• Perform code walkthroughs and formal reviews.
• Working knowledge on PL/SQL, Netezza.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Contribute to and review technical SDLC documentation.
• Experience to Retail domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (408) 709-2571, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Vineet Tripathi
E-Solutions Inc
2 N Market St., #400
San Jose, CA 95113
(408) 709-2571

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-tripathi-recruiting-top-talent-in-it-27416028 

This is a mass mail and sent based on skills matching on your resume. Please ignore if you do not match the position Reply "Remove" on subject line if you are not interested receiving the mails in future.

Hi 

I hope you doing good .

I recently found your resume online (job portal) and would like to learn more about your background. We are currently recruiting for the position of Data Architect and your qualifications appear to be a good match.  Kindly let me know what is your annual salary expectation and send me your updated resume.  

Job Position: Data Architect
Job Location: Plano TX 
Duration: Full time with TCS

Need Green Card ANS US Citizens 

• Exposure to Oracle DB and MS SQL
  • Experience and detailed knowledge with  Master Data Management, ETL, Data Quality, metadata management, data profiling, micro-batches, streaming data loads, and Change Data Capture (CDC)
  • Experience and detailed knowledge of integrating and aggregating large data sets into high-volume data warehouse applications using highly-varied and high-velocity data collection systems
  • Experience and detailed knowledge of relational, OLTP, SQL, dimensional and OLAP databases and technologies
  • Experience and working knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing technologies and solutions
  • Experience with data governance, stewardship, risk and compliance
  • Experience with Internationalization
  • Design Data Architectures
  • Design and builds relational databases.
  • Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database

Be able to design and develop Databases, Data Warehouses and Multidimensional Databases

Thanks & Regards 
Gurdit Singh
Talent Acquisition Consultant

e-Solutions Inc
Contact  Number (D): 732-200-1397
E-mail: 
[email protected]
URL: www.e-solutionsinc.com

Greetings,

My name is 
Sakshi and I'm an IT recruiter at Enterprise Solutions, Inc.We develop and deliver Software and Engineering Solutions & Services to our Enterprise partners; we work relentlessly to keep our client and employees happy; and we measure our business success with the trust we earn from them.

Job Role/Title: Microstrategy Developer
Job Type: Fulltime
Candidate who can work on W2 or Salaried Basis

Job Description: 
Microstratgey Developer

•           Understand and evaluate Microstrategy tool with latest versions.
•           Good understanding in  creating Attributes and fact as per business requirements.
•           Creating reports,Dashboards, customer groups and consolidations
•           Knowledge in metric,filter,prompts,drill maps & free form development
•           Ensuring compliance of standards and conventions in developing reports
•           Translate business requirements into software applications and models.. 
•           Must have 5 to 7 years of Experience in MicroStrategy development, Query Performance Tunings and Data Modeling.
•           Must Have exposure to Oracle SQL.
•           Hands on experience on relational databases and data modeling
•           Proficiency with SQL/PLSQL programing
•           Must Have experinance in building metadata from differnet sources like Oracle DB, SQL Server, Essbase.
•           Must have Unix shell scripting experience

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at 630-246-6029  , even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Sakshi Khanna
F: 630-955-5990
Email id : [email protected]
Gtalk: [email protected]

Hi,

Hope you doing well.
Please find the requirement below with our esteemed client. If you are comfortable with it, kindly respond me back with you updated profile.

Requirement

Job Role: MicroStrategy Developer
Duration: Contract (12+ Months)

Required Skills: 

• Minimum 5+ years’ experience working with MicroStrategy 9+ versions.
  • Proficiency with Micro Strategy Dynamic Dashboard, Flash Widget design, Report development, Application development and project design: Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Aggregation
  • Developer MUST also have experience on Micro Strategy Security Administration with exposure to administering large number of users and groups with security filters and also in-depth experience with client server applications and architectures
  • Experience working with the full life cycle development process, which includes analysis, design, construction, and testing Strong in Terra Data

Thanks & Regards,
Vivek Kumar
Enterprise Solutions, Inc
408-693-3162 (Direct) I Fax: 630-206-2379
Mail: [email protected][email protected] |
|www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

• Upvote 1

Dear,

Hope you are doing great.
I found your resume from one of the job portal and it seems really a good match with the requirement so please have a look at the requirement and let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement. Do send me updated copy of your resume.

Job Position:  Microstrategy Developer
Job Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Full time with TCS

Only US Citizen / Green Card 

"• 7+ years of experience in Microstrategy report development 
• Experience in Microstrategy Architecture and design 
• 5+ years of experience in PL/SQL 
• Experience in any other BI report tool like Cognos, SSRS is a plus 
• Experience in Risk domain is a plus"

Sincerely yours,
Deepshikha Gurung
E-Solutions Inc
2 N Market St., #400
San Jose, CA 95113
(732) 200 1339

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to e-Solutions Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.
Deepshikha

Hello,

Greetings for the Day!!!!!

Kindly review the below JD and let me know if you are interested, send me updated resume along with contact number.

Role: Microstrategy Developer/ Architect
Duration: Full Time 
Should have 10-12 years of experience
- Should have worked as a developer and then took up the Architect role.
- Experience with narrow cast server will be huge plus
- Experience with Report Services Documents (Dashboards). -Experience with Rolling Metrics, Nested Metrics, Relationship Filters, etc.. 
- Experience with VLDB Properties (multi-pass sql, hints, etc) 
- Should have worked with Oracle databases and have done tuning of the databases.
- Haddop experience will be nice to have
- Should have worked in Agile methodology. 
Deeno

Enterprise Solution Inc.
Naperville, IL 60563
Office: # 408-693-3135| F: 630-955-5990 

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2016 at 11:32 AM, Butterthief said:

Meeku vachina mails, calls details veyyandi.. meeku avsaram lekunte..

Vere vallaki upayogapadochu...  brahmanandam+dance+gif.gif  

super baa nuvu GP