Traffic ticket help

mysterious

65mph zone lo 99mph going in NY. I pled guilty and the fine was 593$, yesterday i have sent the check for the fine amount. now i received a letter from DRA(driver responsibility assessment) to pay fine of 450$. can i hire a attorney now to plead not guilty at this point or is it useless now?? what are my chances of reducing fine if i plead not guilty now.

If I go ahead and pay the DRA fine, how much time does it take to get the points removed (8 points acc to NY rules) on my PA DL?? will i get all the points on my PA DL. Acc to PA rules, even for reckless driving max points are 5. so should i consider it as 8 points or 5 points on my PA DL. 

If i move to NY in near future what will be the scenario?? 

What will be the impact on my Car insurance when i plan to buy one in future?? 

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

please guilty..ask to reduce the fine and opt for traffic school..no points..no insurance hike..period

if i use the traffic school option now, can i use that option again if i go over the limit in future. or it differs from state to state??

8 minutes ago, mysterious said:

if i use the traffic school option now, can i use that option again if i go over the limit in future. or it differs from state to state??

you can use it after 18 months in CA, should be same or +6 months in other states in the worst case

niku ticket ichinapudu oka number ichi untadu ga court dhi .. valla ki call chesi adugu .. i am ready to plead guilty .. edhaina defensive driving course theskunte case dismiss ayye option undha ani ? still u will end up paying some amount of fine.. kakapothe driving history lo undadhu anthe

court a place o aa place tho traffic attorney ani search cheyi. reviews chusi aa attorney ki call chesi chepu this is my situation ani. ms frnd vala wife ki alage atorney tho matladthe valu entho fee thiskoni mamool case laga change chesaranta. no point in her history now insurance kuda pergaledu.

20 minutes ago, mysterious said:

inko sari enduku pothav limit daati?? oka sari ante mistake... best nadapadam aapei 

30 minutes ago, mysterious said:

65mph zone lo 99mph going in NY. I pled guilty and the fine was 593$, yesterday i have sent the check for the fine amount. now i received a letter from DRA(driver responsibility assessment) to pay fine of 450$. can i hire a attorney now to plead not guilty at this point or is it useless now?? what are my chances of reducing fine if i plead not guilty now.

If I go ahead and pay the DRA fine, how much time does it take to get the points removed (8 points acc to NY rules) on my PA DL?? will i get all the points on my PA DL. Acc to PA rules, even for reckless driving max points are 5. so should i consider it as 8 points or 5 points on my PA DL. 

andrrolla kuttra anta 

45 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

niku ticket ichinapudu oka number ichi untadu ga court dhi .. valla ki call chesi adugu .. i am ready to plead guilty .. edhaina defensive driving course theskunte case dismiss ayye option undha ani ? still u will end up paying some amount of fine.. kakapothe driving history lo undadhu anthe

Already guilty plead chesanu, after that i got all these fines. i did call the court several times, but it goes to voicemail.

37 minutes ago, kick_seenu said:

inko sari enduku pothav limit daati?? oka sari ante mistake... best nadapadam aapei 

usual go +5 veltham ga, andhuku adiga. one of my friend got speeding ticket for going +5 over the speed limit, but didnt get any points luckily

44 minutes ago, raj9911 said:

court a place o aa place tho traffic attorney ani search cheyi. reviews chusi aa attorney ki call chesi chepu this is my situation ani. ms frnd vala wife ki alage atorney tho matladthe valu entho fee thiskoni mamool case laga change chesaranta. no point in her history now insurance kuda peragaledu.

i already plead guilty, will the attorney be able to defend it, if i plead not guilty.. how much does the attorney usually charge?? any idea??

1 hour ago, mysterious said:

one ticket a year i think in most states man except for if you are in oklahoma...

1 hour ago, mysterious said:

samethign happened to me uncle, i was driving at 99 at 70 speed in FL got ticket. first 530 fine, I paid later got DRA fine. so I wented and faught the case. hired advocate, he took $500 but atlast I got the money I pad 530 + No record on my history. good luck go and fight dont give up

5 minutes ago, loveindia said:

one ticket a year i think in most states man except for if you are in oklahoma...

u mean that i can take defensive driving course once in a year?? how many points will b reduced if i take defensive driving course

8 minutes ago, Rusk_Raja said:

samethign happened to me uncle, i was driving at 99 at 70 speed in FL got ticket. first 530 fine, I paid later got DRA fine. so I wented and faught the case. hired advocate, he took $500 but atlast I got the money I pad 530 + No record on my history. good luck go and fight dont give up

thanq raja, aina uncle annav endhi.