Effing low life movers!!

griffins

2 minutes ago, griffins said:

What is U-Haul's business in all this and why would they return the second trip? 

Did you even read what I had posted buddy?

my bad local movers aaa then call their boss up and explain how the experience was and how you got ripped off by them.

7 minutes ago, griffins said:

Those people were just nasty with no integrity. I called up their boss but he was a bigger asshole than these guyz. The deal was that they will get their own truck so I don't have to. The other issue is that there was no time, they already came late and the storage was closing at 10 p. m. so there was no way they could have got a 24' truck and load and unload within that time...

I think I mentioned that I had used makkus before and they did alright, may be you missed that part, so it wasn't repetitive thing really. 

Anyways, the problem is that everyone of us thinks we are smart but apparently no one is...it's based on situation that's all.

its not a question of smartness, evidently they were being assholess but you should never get into an argument talking about your pay cheques and status quos knowing the pay of other person is less, thats bad and puts you evidently in the same boat. either ways moving ki uhaul truck rent cheskoni drive cheyadam better and easy. Movers mida ekkuva depend avakudadu, unless you are not in town or super busy.

1 minute ago, yomama said:

my bad local movers aaa then call their boss up and explain how the experience was and how you got ripped off by them.

Yeah and they are ready to listen to our stories or waiting for my phone call to listen to my grievance?

Do you think their boss would be like,

"I am so sorry griffins, this happened to you, you are the smartest guy in this town how could that happen to you, I really apologize and give your money back...please take it otherwise I will feel bad"

They care rats ass for anyone dude, especially after you give cash, it's done, they won't even pick up your phone. 

You should learn to pick your battles right and learn to move on, that how life works buddy...

1 minute ago, griffins said:

Yeah and they are ready to listen to our stories or waiting for my phone call to listen to my grievance?

Do you think their boss would be like,

"I am so sorry griffins, this happened to you, you are the smartest guy in this town how could that happen to you, I really apologize and give your money back...please take it otherwise I will feel bad"

They care rats ass for anyone dude, especially after you give cash, it's done, they won't even pick up your phone. 

You should learn to pick your battles right and learn to move on, that how life works buddy...

see thats the problem here, you take things way too personal and conclude. Humor is a virtue and you are lacking it in life. sarle good luck next time.

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

its not a question of smartness, evidently they were being assholess but you should never get into an argument talking about your pay cheques and status quos knowing the pay of other person is less, thats bad and puts you evidently in the same boat. either ways moving ki uhaul truck rent cheskoni drive cheyadam better and easy. Movers mida ekkuva depend avakudadu, unless you are not in town or super busy.

That's the only way to get then down to reality brother, they were acting up on me and when you get piissed off you release your adrenaline, that what happened. 

I am not touching a thing in my move, that was the deal and that's how I wanted to keep it. I am paying them because I am not touching anything, I got other important stuff to worry about. 

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

see thats the problem here, you take things way too personal and conclude. Humor is a virtue and you are lacking it in life. sarle good luck next time.

I don't think I was trying to be funny. You are trying to judge me based on stuff that you didn't even read it properly...I chose to ignore...not worth picking on you...thanks for the wishes...

11 minutes ago, griffins said:

I don't think I was trying to be funny. You are trying to judge me based on stuff that you didn't even read it properly...I chose to ignore...not worth picking on you...thanks for the wishes...

thanks uncle i feel grateful@3$%