CRAZY NRI-SPEAK, SPARKLE,LIVE

Rusk_Raja

Picturesorry for stealing your image, team

#Pellichoopulu 

What the hell was that?
Huh?

1. Story, no for once I want to talk about Music first !

Although, I am extremely disappointed that there is not going to be a mind-numbing song with lyrics that might as well have been stolen from a 5th grade failed student's telugu paper perfected with music resembling road-rollers and mixi-grinders which just happened to need an exotic caucasian dancer or in other words, "ITEM SONG", I thought I'd give it a chance.

But, the more I listened, the more I understood Vivek Sagar's arrogance.
How arrogant enough you should be to not give 6 songs when it was bad enough that people didn't get 6 packs or 6 fights?

Dwelling into classics and music that relaxes people is simply, very simply annoying.
We went to movie and not a spa you know?

We are supposed to not hear a car that's about to hit us on road after movie- that's how you do it bruh !
Tsk, tsk, what a waste of talent!

2. Direction :

You know how you wear a super pretty necklace to work/hangout but the "hook and rings" part of it which is supposed to be all the way back comes and sits proudly on your collarbone because you've been too busy living life than noticing it and adjusting it all the time to look like a made up mannequin and not a normal middle class human being?
Ya, that's it. Right there. 

How in the world could that happen to a Telugu movie actress on Screen and no one stopped the horror and changed the frame?

How could the director worry about story, screenplay, BGM, cast, timing, out of the world humor, moving conversations, worldly affairs, lives, careers, eloquence, self-respect, socio-economic background research of lower-upper middle class lives but not about adjusting that damn necklace ?

Not just that, I mean, there's this woman making butter-milk, a dad who talks about Thermodynamics, a friend who has 3000 rupees saved for rent, what is all this?
Who does that? I mean, there are one or two likes of Sekhar Kammula here and there but why join them-the sensible ones when you can be a Puri Jagannadth or Rajamouli?

Alright, debut film- so forgiven.

3. Chitra :

You know when a guy pulls an embarassing, creepy and not so funny trick because he likes a girl, how, I say how could the girl not just whip out her breasts and sleep with him right there? 
And how dare she tell him that's not the way to talk to girls?
That's a sign of self-respect, no? Intolerable.

Btw, the woman doing talking about business plans and career options and not just standing there pretty?
And also, someone please tell her she doesn't need to act, for god's sake!
We don't need to see that in 21st Century Telugu movie. We are fine just the way we are !
Happy, sexist and filthy :)

4. Pradeep, I mean Prashanth, oh whatever

Now, the hero ! Oh, my eyes ! My eyes ! (Phoebe Buffay's style)

Is that any way to be introduced my friend, Vijay?
Is it?
No hulla bulla, no idols/colors/villians and not even a hot convertible ?
Arre, you were content with a Royal Enfield table decor and did not demand the actual bike? 
I hope anyone atleast called you BABU !

What a sad excuse for a Telugu Hero he is though !
Working with and not above a woman, talking about becoming responsible, lecturing about girl-child- what a sad thing to see.
He ain't even trying to bring broken families together or trying to avenge his dead father, dude !

On top of that, he cooks ! A guy cooks !!!
Parampara aur Prathishasan of TFI just died !

But seriously though, he is so so cute - hearts for eyes emoticon !

5. Story

Plain, simple, cute, about 2 people, their lives, their goals, their bad decisions, their fears, their hurdles, their struggles.

I mean, why fix something that's not broken?
Why can't you like anyone in their right disgusting minds go to some Kon Kiska Bona or someone to get few pages of filthy butt-slapping, stomach turning, cringe-worthy stuff and add a film line from 80s and make a movie and call it that god-given name, '"family entertainer"

There is a reason it's called formula you know?

Like our rusty education system says, you don't use logic or brain to get on with life, you have to stick with the formula ! The divine formula !

Don't even start with not casting Brahmanandam or whoever replaced him now. Ugh !!

6. All cast everything crew

I see a lot of them who can act and have this incredible potential to act.
And some of them are people I really like and are just the sweetest.
I can try to be sarcastic but I think we had enough of that for one blog :)

So, here's a big shout out to Anish Y Kuruvilla and his rad black watch ( knowing that you are a foodie somehow made the whole film more entertaining ) who simply is perfect, starving and apparently likes Greek Salads !

Nandu, one of the sweetest people I know, convinced you that he's a jerk and ergo, an excellent actor !
Not to mention, so so handsome ya both :D

By the time I sat down in theater, I knew which guy is going to be incredibly funny (thanks to you fb memes :/) and his name.
Priyadarshi Pulikonda- May Chetan Bhagat have many sleepless nights watching out for u !

To who worked to made this marvel of a contribution to cinema, to you, so much love from genuine movie fans like me.
I am not using fancy technical terms like DOP or anything because I know Zilch about it :P But, more than enough to know you rocked!

And a gazillion whistles for the producers who were smart enough to visualize this product way way ahead.

Fast - Five

In one line : Cooked to perfection - High and rare :)

Could do without : All color everything in Burberry !

Overall Experience : Like a vacation to Hawaii

Most favorite moments : Honest conversations about life and giving space for the rich Telangana verve.

Rating : I ain't no Einstein but there's nothing in the world that can convert honest effort to mere decimals.

GO WATCH IT !

Picture

4 hours ago, yomama said:

orey evad ra rasindi e review nak headache vachindi aa english ki narsi gadni pilchi type check chepiyandra babu.@~`

uncle :( this is from our akkai of Telugu States

10 minutes ago, Rusk_Raja said:

uncle this is written by our Akkai of Telugu States Anu Akkai

akkai telugu states lo ekkada nundi man? aa place visit cheddham ani next time india vellinappudu

59 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

akkai telugu states lo ekkada nundi man? aa place visit cheddham ani next time india vellinappudu

khamman uncle