Car konali, credit score poor undhi suggestions fleez...

bongu_balraj

appice ki velalantey car kavali, carpool, bus transport levu, rental mariee ekuvavuthundhi ... seconds lo tiskondham antey loan interest rates ekuva unayi suggestions fleez...

Buy a a used corolla or civic.. even 2006 vehicles run fine

.they will.come for 3 thousand to 4 k..buy ut..use it for 1 or 2 years..

48 minutes ago, bongu_balraj said:

appice ki velalantey car kavali, carpool, bus transport levu, rental mariee ekuvavuthundhi ... seconds lo tiskondham antey loan interest rates ekuva unayi suggestions fleez...

buy used camry by single owner 2007 vi 5k$ - 7k$ ki vasthayi.

goes forever.

41 minutes ago, bongu_balraj said:

Try to save up some money for sometime and after you save up enough to get a second car of some sort, you can do it with cash down.

The other option while you are saving up money is to get an apartment closer to your work so you can ride a bike there...

konni rojulu rental car try cheyyu like sometimes month to month 400-500 ki vastay per month. 

If you go to enterprise tell them hertz is giving for 550 can you match them etc ani 90% of the times they match or go lower. 

yeah 3-4k 5-7k antaru but i know it is hard sometimes... I was there and rented car... yeah 500$ is not ideal but I did not have 4000 at a time... so try for rental cars...

Rent a wreck ani aa company lo chudu used cars untayi and they can give much lower than enterprise or other rental comp.problem is those  cars only suffice for your office commute or other errands  and they are not good looking but works for your purpose .

try with diff dealers, tell them upfront that i have a bad credit score, but i have decent job tat pays good money ani cheppu,,,,put little extra down,,,credit score is good but not a mandatory thing...goodluck !!!:)

If ur near to NJ or pa area..Car sense.com lo chudu..naa credit history nekanna darunanga unde 2 yrs back..finally this helped me..edo laga loan eppistadu..kani interst rate bit high untadi..demand and supply laga vedu..ATB