• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• sattipandu

• Maryadaramanna

• Rocky143

24 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Sambhar doesnt appreciate his exclusion

more like, sad for the guy who's looking for friends in this db.

and amused that he thinks its a great idea to advertise how pathetic his friendless life is.

Ofcourse to have expected better from yomama means, I'm still being the idiot that makes me come to this db, again and again, expecting some kind of grown up chatter. @3$%

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

and amused that he thinks its a great idea to advertise how pathetic his friendless life is.

Ofcourse to have expected better from yomama, means I'm still being the idiot, that makes me come to this db and again and again, expecting some kind of grown up chatter. @3$%

OMAR comin Yo

Omar Comin Yo

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Ofcourse to have expected better from yomama means, I'm still being the idiot that makes me come to this db, again and again, expecting some kind of grown up chatter. 

Ori ne sambar rotta lo mogambo matta ninnu enni sarlu padesi 10gina nek koncham kuda siggu undad ra ??

7 hours ago, yomama said:

lakshanam ga unar 24x7 gals mida edustuntar chetagani mogudla lekka, duratla, ela pettali, idi adi ani start chestar ga aa batch lekBH0VB.gif

+1

8 hours ago, yomama said:

believe i have found some good folks on here, not that we have our fair share of disagreements on a wide range of spectrum, but i have come across some good people here. Thanks for your kindness, love and help you do. One of these days, i wish we will connect out of db, stay awesome. 

caste chauvinists, rapists, fan pakodis, religious fanatics, narsis, sauls can stay away.kBH0VB.gif

giphy.gif