Married uncles & Aunties - advise

Pichekkistha

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

repodduna..when they are in their 30's or so...iddaru parents lekapote..

they need some one blood related person whom they can share their happiness or sorrows. Siblings anduke kavali.. they should not feel they are Lonely..

we never know whom they will end up with and share future with..some may have a good understanding partner but still cannot beat the closeness of blood-relation..

after 30 we have bed relation with strippers to share

no siblings needed

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pichekkistha

• afmod1

• Tywin_Lannister

• Batman_fan

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

ikkada DB lo janalu 2nd baby kanamantey kantava ? 

ledu vaddu antey manesthava ?

idi DB lo valla tho discuss cheyyalsina vishyam kaadu nee wife tho discuss cheyyalsina vishayam.  My Opinion 2nd baby is a must. okadey aithey vadiki bore kottesthundi. 

Antha second kid kavali ani anukuntey adopt chesukondii man. prapancham lo janaba baga perigipotundii  and environment 10gi poyindii enduku second kid one is fine concentrate on one is fine.

59 minutes ago, KathiRamdaas said:

abbo ochindandi justice ramasundaram.....I said I pity his wife for having typical husband mindset but I did not pity her for the way she is...nen jaali padutundi vaala 3 year old son gurinchi...vaadini istam lekunda enduk kanadam...kanna tarvaata enduk kanna anukovadam...

Ts post ki judgement conclusion anni Nuvu ichi Nannu antav Endi vaya. Ishtam lekunda Kannada lol entento matladutunav man

33 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

makentanta idhi.......you decide based on your experience. Don't decide based on others experience. 

Evarayina or evarikayina single kid vuntey db lo vaalla exp gurinchi TS adigindhi

10 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Evarayina or evarikayina single kid vuntey db lo vaalla exp gurinchi TS adigindhi

TS thread lone vundi, athani intention....inka mana experience enduku.....

2 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

I have 3 year old boy. Is sibling needed for him ? Too many people advising for 2nd baby. 

Generation has changed a lot. Who plays with siblings these days? only ipads and phones. After 7-8 they are needing need privacy. !st kid was a lot of stress for both of us. I can't imagine to go through that crap again. 

More over, i hate kids. especially while weeping and doing tantrum.s Sorry, i know its rude but i am what i am... @~`

Its very important to have a second one, to support and help each other. And obviously, they grow together or apart based on parenting.

Another suggestion is, try adopting the second one. Its hard, it takes long to adopt but worth it.

2 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

I have 3 year old boy. Is sibling needed for him ? Too many people advising for 2nd baby. 

Generation has changed a lot. Who plays with siblings these days? only ipads and phones. After 7-8 they are needing need privacy. !st kid was a lot of stress for both of us. I can't imagine to go through that crap again. 

More over, i hate kids. especially while weeping and doing tantrum.s Sorry, i know its rude but i am what i am... @~`

why that only kid uncle ? to spoil his life ? you doesnt deserve to be a father, sorry I know its rude but that is the fact!

3 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

nee jathakam upload chesi ekad alink veyi i will tell what is good

Best time to start for 2nd, you will regret if you dont. Saana mandini susa itta vaddu ankoni melliga realise ayyi went fir second even tough first kid age is about 8 yrs

4 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

intha negative mind tho pelli ela seskunaavo oka pillodini ela kannaavo aa devudike telusu...