Married uncles & Aunties - advise

Pichekkistha

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

tittlelo advise ani undi...kani advise istunnado ..adugutunnado ardam kaala...can some one plz throw laser light on this

1 kid pros and cons?
2 kids pros and cons?

1kid pros and cons > 2 kids pros and cons?
2kids pros and cons < 1 kid pros and cons?

ani aduguthunadu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pichekkistha

• afmod1

• Tywin_Lannister

• Batman_fan

19 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

makentanta idhi.......you decide based on your experience. Don't decide based on others experience. 

^^

17 hours ago, Rusk_Raja said:

why that only kid uncle ? to spoil his life ? you doesnt deserve to be a father, sorry I know its rude but that is the fact!

4 minutes ago, Tywin_Lannister said:

1 kid pros and cons?
2 kids pros and cons?

1kid pros and cons > 2 kids pros and cons?
2kids pros and cons < 1 kid pros and cons?

ani aduguthunadu

i am out of this..kids unollu seppali

21 hours ago, Spartan said:

repodduna..when they are in their 30's or so...iddaru parents lekapote..

they need some one blood related person whom they can share their happiness or sorrows. Siblings anduke kavali.. they should not feel they are Lonely..

we never know whom they will end up with and share future with..some may have a good understanding partner but still cannot beat the closeness of blood-relation..

CITI_$D#

22 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

I have 3 year old boy. Is sibling needed for him ? Too many people advising for 2nd baby. 

Generation has changed a lot. Who plays with siblings these days? only ipads and phones. After 7-8 they are needing need privacy. !st kid was a lot of stress for both of us. I can't imagine to go through that crap again. 

More over, i hate kids. especially while weeping and doing tantrum.s Sorry, i know its rude but i am what i am... @~`

Go fU**K yourself man

22 hours ago, JANASENA said:

ikkada DB lo janalu 2nd baby kanamantey kantava ? 

ledu vaddu antey manesthava ?

idi DB lo valla tho discuss cheyyalsina vishyam kaadu nee wife tho discuss cheyyalsina vishayam.  My Opinion 2nd baby is a must. okadey aithey vadiki bore kottesthundi. 

adopt a kid man.

22 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

I have 3 year old boy. Is sibling needed for him ? Too many people advising for 2nd baby. 

Generation has changed a lot. Who plays with siblings these days? only ipads and phones. After 7-8 they are needing need privacy. !st kid was a lot of stress for both of us. I can't imagine to go through that crap again. 

More over, i hate kids. especially while weeping and doing tantrum.s Sorry, i know its rude but i am what i am... @~`

Adopt cheskondi man.. evaraina kid ni..

21 hours ago, KathiRamdaas said:

abbo ochindandi justice ramasundaram.....I said I pity his wife for having typical husband mindset but I did not pity her for the way she is...nen jaali padutundi vaala 3 year old son gurinchi...vaadini istam lekunda enduk kanadam...kanna tarvaata enduk kanna anukovadam...

nuvvu maree deep ga velthunnav baa, typical male mentality kids valla cons escape avvadam and pros enjoy cheyyadam... but daani meaning valla kids ni vallu bad ga treat chestharu ani kaadu, at the end of the day kaaki pilla kuda kakiki muddu... personal vishayallo advice ivvali kaani involve avvoddu manake nashtam :)

chala mandi ni chusaa... *may be nvu kuda ee type ey anukunta

1st kid boy kabatte intha alochisthunnav nuvvu (ur partner too!!)... ade girl aithe intlo vallu n meeru kuda eppudo decide aye vallu 2nd kid try cheyali ani...